Forget Magilla, Kurgan is ...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Mar 19, 2005.

  1. Speaking of not-anonymous "anonymous" posters, forget
    the gorilla silliness. This month's Procycling features
    an interview with Alessandro Petacchi: he's got a parrot
    and he thinks Cipo isn't all that. Case closed: Kurgan
    is Petacchi. I knew the "Henry Chang" persona was a
    smokescreen.

    Ben
    thinks Cipo is pretty cool for a Masters Fattie

    Tags:

  2. "[email protected]" wrote:

    > Speaking of not-anonymous "anonymous" posters, forget
    > the gorilla silliness. This month's Procycling features
    > an interview with Alessandro Petacchi: he's got a parrot
    > and he thinks Cipo isn't all that. Case closed: Kurgan
    > is Petacchi. I knew the "Henry Chang" persona was a
    > smokescreen.
    >
    > Ben
    > thinks Cipo is pretty cool for a Masters Fattie

    Bendover,

    I'm watching you.

    Magilla

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Speaking of not-anonymous "anonymous" posters, forget
    > the gorilla silliness. This month's Procycling features
    > an interview with Alessandro Petacchi: he's got a parrot
    > and he thinks Cipo isn't all that. Case closed: Kurgan
    > is Petacchi. I knew the "Henry Chang" persona was a
    > smokescreen.

    I had this book written by a Dutch sailor. It had three stories in it. The
    first one was sort of a trainer for old-time sailing ship sailors. One of
    the things it said was, "If you see a sailor with a parrot the first thing
    you should realize is that the parrot is smarter than the sailor."