Forget the Oscars, is anybody else watching UFC 170?

danfoz

Apr 12, 2011
And forget the men, it's Ronda Rousey vs. Sara Mcmann. An Olymic judoka medalist vs. an Olympic wrestler medalist...

I love both these ladies, and they both love to bang. And since the only thing I may love more than racing a bike is sanctioned banging, and ladies that love to bang, I'm facing a veritable conundrum.

0.jpg

0.jpg

Mmmm Sexy...
big-smile.png
But these girls would probably drink all my beer stash and then threaten me with an ass-kicking if I dont go to the store to buy them more whilst they are burping and scratching themselves watching WWF so I dont know if its gonna work...
big-smile.png

They are cooooming for you Danfoz... They dont like it when you question their sexuality.... They get aaaangry when you find them attraaaactive.... They are coooooming for you....
big-smile.png

I'm pretty sure neither of these ladies drink so you may be out of luck.

I don't know about Ronda but Sara has a daughter with her boyfriend Trent Goodale, state champ and All-American wrestler. Her story is inspiring to say the least, when she was a teenager her brother was killed during an argument with a group of football players and to cope she immersed herself in training winning a silver medal at the Olympics a few years later. Afterwards, during a road trip to celebrate she and her fiance Steven Blackford suffered a bad car accident and he died at the scene before help could arrive. She could have folded so many times but didn't.

While she may not have the same sex appeal as say Gina Carano, Sara comes across as a genuine sweetheart and imo any guy would be lucky to share her life. With regards to Ronda, while I think she's a pretty lady, I don't care much for her attitude but she is one of, if not the best, female fighter around. Sara is going to have her work cut out.

And as for WWF, while I'm sure the participants work hard, the results are contrived and it's hardly considered a sport.

0.jpg

So what do you like about them if not their looks? Their personalities? IMO girls who end up looking like the lead singer from Judas Priest (an explosive **** apparently), do have a gap somewhere in their heads...

I enjoy watching two sports: bike racing and MMA, regardless of the competing sexes. Personalities often govern who I root for but it never hurts if I find the participants attractive, especially in women's MMA. And since I've been doing martial arts on and off for decades I find a good deal interesting in the technical aspects as well.

One of the under card gals fighting tonight, Jessica Eye.

Ranked 9th in the world as best pound for pound female fighter, and I just discovered she cooks a mean pistachio crusted chicken! Did I mention I went to French culinary school back in the day? Despite being cute as all hell I think she has enough personality to be a cooking show host, certainly better than half the coconuts on the Food Network anyways.

0.jpg

Fighting and cooking, and on a cycling forum... these are just a few of my favorite things. Enjoy!

I am a M. Tate fan and was pulling for Miesha Tate in the last fight. I hope Sara McMann will do much better.
I did not pay for the last fight and was following by Twitter. I will probably do the same this time.

I don't know much about Sara other than she and Rousey are both good on the ground and both came from the Olympic level athletes before going into the UFC. Some are speculating that Sara has the best chance of any of the women to handle Rousey.

Originally Posted by danfoz
Fighting and cooking, and on a cycling forum... these are just a few of my favorite things.
Btw it would be more interesting if she was in the Israeli Defense Forces... Now, these girls do rock...
love.png

smile.png

0.jpg

Originally Posted by Felt_Rider
I am a M. Tate fan and was pulling for Miesha Tate in the last fight. I hope Sara McMann will do much better.
I did not pay for the last fight and was following by Twitter. I will probably do the same this time.

I don't know much about Sara other than she and Rousey are both good on the ground and both came from the Olympic level athletes before going into the UFC. Some are speculating that Sara has the best chance of any of the women to handle Rousey.
I don't think McMann was prepared for the onslaught given by Rousey this past weekend. Sara showed good promise but in the end was too deep on the receiving end of some vicious knees and I think the ref stopped it fairly. At this early point in her career a loss isn't a bad thing as sometimes a literal kick in the ass is what's needed to get to the next level. Sometimes we win not knowing what we did right but we usually loose always knowing what we did wrong.

Jess Eye started strong but lost her bout in a split decision. In all fairness her opponent scored well.