Forgie or Millennium?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Derk Drukker, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Derk Drukker

    Derk Drukker Guest

    OK, this is something I can't decide myself:

    I have 2 different stems for 2 bikes: 1 Millennium and 1 Forgie. The 2 bikes are a Titanium Merckx
    and a Merckx MX Leader.

    Is there a good technical reason to put 1 of the headsets on a specific bike or to change 1 of the
    stems for another model?

    At the moment the Forgie is mounted on my Titanium bike, but I find it not very beautiful and was
    thinking about changing it for the Millennium.

    TIA! Derk

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Derk Drukker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > OK, this is something I can't decide myself:
    >
    > I have 2 different stems for 2 bikes: 1 Millennium and 1 Forgie. The 2 bikes are a Titanium Merckx
    > and a Merckx MX Leader.
    >
    > Is there a good technical reason to put 1 of the headsets on a specific bike or to change 1 of the
    > stems for another model?
    >
    > At the moment the Forgie is mounted on my Titanium bike, but I find it not very beautiful and was
    > thinking about changing it for the Millennium.
    >
    > TIA! Derk

    The two stems you mention definitely have different looks. Go with the one you like best because
    overall, they both do the same job.

    Mike