Forgie or Millennium?

Derk Drukker

Guest
OK, this is something I can't decide myself:

I have 2 different stems for 2 bikes: 1 Millennium and 1 Forgie. The 2 bikes are a Titanium Merckx
and a Merckx MX Leader.

Is there a good technical reason to put 1 of the headsets on a specific bike or to change 1 of the
stems for another model?

At the moment the Forgie is mounted on my Titanium bike, but I find it not very beautiful and was
thinking about changing it for the Millennium.

TIA! Derk

"Derk Drukker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> OK, this is something I can't decide myself:
>
> I have 2 different stems for 2 bikes: 1 Millennium and 1 Forgie. The 2 bikes are a Titanium Merckx
> and a Merckx MX Leader.
>
> Is there a good technical reason to put 1 of the headsets on a specific bike or to change 1 of the
> stems for another model?
>
> At the moment the Forgie is mounted on my Titanium bike, but I find it not very beautiful and was
> thinking about changing it for the Millennium.
>
> TIA! Derk

The two stems you mention definitely have different looks. Go with the one you like best because
overall, they both do the same job.

Mike