Forgive him? Not!

_!_ Grabber

Guest
Let's see. He supported Saddam. He supported Apartheid. He
tripled the national debt. He traded weapons for hostages.
He wasted trainloads of money on a fantasy missile defense
system, only to have it scrapped later with no apology. He
funded dictators who's policies included genocide(which
technically made him an accomplice to murder.). He started
showing signs of Alzheimers halfway through his 2nd term,
and hid the fact from the public. His economic policies
broke the back of the American labor movement, as well as
the working middle class..............but he was a charmer.
Forgiven? Not until I have Alzheimer's.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait, this is my
post, word for word. PLAGERISM!

Hey just came across another Pro President Bush website!

I'm not involved with these guys but they have shirts that
can be purchased instead of made.

www.RunForBush.com

We're running because he has integrity. We're running
because he has character. We're running because he is a
leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
Start...To Finish"!

-----

http://runners4bush.rantweb.com

[email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait, this is my
> post, word for word. PLAGERISM!

SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE it is. I guess we'll decide that for
ourselves based on honesty, know what I mean Ann, er, or,
what is your real name? It seems you're a phony with no ID,
and no useful advice, ever. Hmm....

That's great! - do the proceeds from the shirts go to pay
for prosthetic limbs for the soldiers returning from Iraq
who will never run again just so this asshole can impress
his daddy? Or do they help retarded kids from Midland, Texas
find meaninful employment as baggers at the local grocery or
baseball owners?

"Phil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey just came across another Pro President Bush website!
>
> I'm not involved with these guys but they have shirts that
> can be purchased instead of made.
>
> www.RunForBush.com
>
> We're running because he has integrity. We're running
> because he has character. We're running because he is a
> leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
> these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
> Start...To Finish"!
>
> -----
>
> http://runners4bush.rantweb.com

It's hard not to whine after a solid week of hearing people
deifying the gipper. Maybe he will meet up in the afterlife
with some of the thousands of innocent central americans
that were murdered on his watch to make the world safe for
Coca-Cola. I'm sure they will have a lot of catching up to
do. No, come to think of it, he will more likely meet up
with ****** and Stalin.

Oh, and what's so conservative about selling missiles to
Iran anyway?

His biggest acheivement was to lower our standards for the
office of President to the point that we could elect (?)
George W. Gump.

news:[email protected]...

"Harry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> It's hard not to whine after a solid week of hearing
> people deifying the gipper. Maybe he will meet up in the
> afterlife with some of the thousands of innocent central
> americans that were murdered on his watch to make the
> world safe for Coca-Cola. I'm sure they will have a lot of
> catching up to
> do. No, come to think of it, he will more likely meet up
> with ****** and Stalin.
>
> Oh, and what's so conservative about selling missiles to
> Iran anyway?
>
> His biggest acheivement was to lower our standards for the
> office of President to the point that we could elect (?)
> George W. Gump.

Amen! They lowered them enough so that for the first time
ever, we have a convicted criminal running our country.
http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html

[email protected] (Phil) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> We're running because he has integrity. We're running
> because he has character. We're running because he is a
> leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
> these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
> Start...To Finish"!

He has NONE of those qualitys, so why are you voting for
him? Clinto ran, did you vote for him? Honestly, you make
yourself look like a complete asshole posting these
outrageous lies when we all know he is

"

"Harry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> It's hard not to whine after a solid week of hearing
> people deifying the gipper. Maybe he will meet up in the
> afterlife with some of the thousands of innocent central
> americans that were murdered on his watch to make the
> world safe for Coca-Cola. I'm sure they will have a lot of
> catching up to
> do. No, come to think of it, he will more likely meet up
> with ****** and Stalin.
>
> Oh, and what's so conservative about selling missiles to
> Iran anyway?
>
> His biggest acheivement was to lower our standards for the
> office of President to the point that we could elect (?)
> George W. Gump.

Amen! They lowered them enough so that for the first time
ever, we have a convicted criminal running our country.
http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html

[email protected] (Phil) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> We're running because he has integrity. We're running
> because he has character. We're running because he is a
> leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
> these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
> Start...To Finish"!

You crack me up. He has NONE of those qualitys, so why are
you voting for him? Clinto ran, did you vote for him?
Honestly, you make yourself look like a complete asshole
posting these outrageous lies when we all

http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0514-
14.htm
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm ht-
tp://www.totse.com/en/politics/political_spew/awarmongerexp-