Forgive him? Not!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by _!_ Grabber, Jun 13, 2004.

  1. _!_ Grabber

    _!_ Grabber Guest

    Let's see. He supported Saddam. He supported Apartheid. He
    tripled the national debt. He traded weapons for hostages.
    He wasted trainloads of money on a fantasy missile defense
    system, only to have it scrapped later with no apology. He
    funded dictators who's policies included genocide(which
    technically made him an accomplice to murder.). He started
    showing signs of Alzheimers halfway through his 2nd term,
    and hid the fact from the public. His economic policies
    broke the back of the American labor movement, as well as
    the working middle class..............but he was a charmer.
    Forgiven? Not until I have Alzheimer's.

    Tags:

  2. Ceeg

    Ceeg Guest

    Hell has no fury like a whining liberal, scorned.

  3. I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait, this is my
    post, word for word. PLAGERISM!

  4. Well asshole, we'll see whose going to be whining in
    november, and it won't be the dems.

    "Ceeg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hell has no fury like a whining liberal, scorned.

  5. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Hey just came across another Pro President Bush website!

    I'm not involved with these guys but they have shirts that
    can be purchased instead of made.

    www.RunForBush.com

    We're running because he has integrity. We're running
    because he has character. We're running because he is a
    leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
    these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
    Start...To Finish"!

    -----

    http://runners4bush.rantweb.com

  6. [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait, this is my
    > post, word for word. PLAGERISM!

    SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE it is. I guess we'll decide that for
    ourselves based on honesty, know what I mean Ann, er, or,
    what is your real name? It seems you're a phony with no ID,
    and no useful advice, ever. Hmm....

  7. Harry

    Harry Guest

    That's great! - do the proceeds from the shirts go to pay
    for prosthetic limbs for the soldiers returning from Iraq
    who will never run again just so this asshole can impress
    his daddy? Or do they help retarded kids from Midland, Texas
    find meaninful employment as baggers at the local grocery or
    baseball owners?

    "Phil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey just came across another Pro President Bush website!
    >
    > I'm not involved with these guys but they have shirts that
    > can be purchased instead of made.
    >
    > www.RunForBush.com
    >
    > We're running because he has integrity. We're running
    > because he has character. We're running because he is a
    > leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
    > these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
    > Start...To Finish"!
    >
    > -----
    >
    > http://runners4bush.rantweb.com

  8. Harry

    Harry Guest

    It's hard not to whine after a solid week of hearing people
    deifying the gipper. Maybe he will meet up in the afterlife
    with some of the thousands of innocent central americans
    that were murdered on his watch to make the world safe for
    Coca-Cola. I'm sure they will have a lot of catching up to
    do. No, come to think of it, he will more likely meet up
    with Hitler and Stalin.

    Oh, and what's so conservative about selling missiles to
    Iran anyway?

    His biggest acheivement was to lower our standards for the
    office of President to the point that we could elect (?)
    George W. Gump.

  9. "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > It's hard not to whine after a solid week of hearing
    > people deifying the gipper. Maybe he will meet up in the
    > afterlife with some of the thousands of innocent central
    > americans that were murdered on his watch to make the
    > world safe for Coca-Cola. I'm sure they will have a lot of
    > catching up to
    > do. No, come to think of it, he will more likely meet up
    > with Hitler and Stalin.
    >
    > Oh, and what's so conservative about selling missiles to
    > Iran anyway?
    >
    > His biggest acheivement was to lower our standards for the
    > office of President to the point that we could elect (?)
    > George W. Gump.

    Amen! They lowered them enough so that for the first time
    ever, we have a convicted criminal running our country.
    http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html

  10. [email protected] (Phil) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > We're running because he has integrity. We're running
    > because he has character. We're running because he is a
    > leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
    > these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
    > Start...To Finish"!

    He has NONE of those qualitys, so why are you voting for
    him? Clinto ran, did you vote for him? Honestly, you make
    yourself look like a complete asshole posting these
    outrageous lies when we all know he is

    "

  12. [email protected] (Phil) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > We're running because he has integrity. We're running
    > because he has character. We're running because he is a
    > leader. We're running because he runs too. And because of
    > these things and many more, We're RUNNING FOR BUSH "From
    > Start...To Finish"!

    You crack me up. He has NONE of those qualitys, so why are
    you voting for him? Clinto ran, did you vote for him?
    Honestly, you make yourself look like a complete asshole
    posting these outrageous lies when we all

    http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0514-
    14.htm
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm ht-
    tp://www.totse.com/en/politics/political_spew/awarmongerexp-