Fork delemma

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Art, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Art

    Art Guest

    My '93 Merlin Road bike has a Sakae FX Litage Aluminum Fork. Thinkimg of replacing with an Easton EC
    70 Composite fork. Does the board think this is a worthwhile upgrade ?

    Tags:

  2. Garry N

    Garry N Guest

    Nope, throw the bike away and start over, better yet just ship it to me and I will recycle it for
    you.....;-) Garry

    news:[email protected]...