Fork identification help

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    CrMo fork from a 1988 Trek 400. Steerer tube has some writing, a couple of letters are obscured in
    the logo. To my eye, looks like "SE??ER"

    Any ideas what manufacturer that could be?

    Tags:

  2. Glhudson1

    Glhudson1 Guest

    >Any ideas what manufacturer that could be?

    might be spinner

    gary

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > CrMo fork from a 1988 Trek 400. Steerer tube has some writing, a couple of letters are obscured in
    > the logo. To my eye, looks like "SE??ER"
    >
    > Any ideas what manufacturer that could be?

    Trek forks in that era might be Tange or Spinner