Fork problem

Bristan

Guest
Have lost the oil from one of my Rockshock judy XC 2002 front forks (left it
uside down overnight while working on the cranks)
Would anyone know how much oil they take and where do you put it in/get it
out?
.. Manual says check the web site for oil details... but I can't find
anything except a reprint of the manual which says check the web site for
oil details.
TIA

Bristan wrote:
> Have lost the oil from one of my Rockshock judy XC 2002 front forks
> (left it uside down overnight while working on the cranks)

If the oil leaked out like that it could be time for new seals etc.

--
Regards Michael

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Regards Michael

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

http://www.cyclingforums.com

"Bikesoiler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bristan wrote:
> > Have lost the oil from one of my Rockshock judy XC 2002 front forks
> > (left it uside down overnight while working on the cranks)

> If the oil leaked out like that it could be time for new seals etc.

Michael
You could be right there...
Fortunately the good people at SRAM emailed me the service manual for the
forks.
Surprisingly, the right leg has most of the oil (160 cc)
The left leg has a small amount of oil in top and bottom (10cc and 30cc).
This leg uses air pressure as well
regards