Fork

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Colin Marshall, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    Getting a Litespeed Siena. Fork recommended is either a Reynolds Ouzo Pro or
    a Real Design HP Pro. This is in Australia.

    Don't know anything about the Real Design fork though. Both are priced the
    same.

    Which is the more reliable?

    TIA

    Tags:

  2. cpm-<< Getting a Litespeed Siena. Fork recommended is either a Reynolds Ouzo
    Pro or
    a Real Design HP Pro. This is in Australia.

    Don't know anything about the Real Design fork though. Both are priced the
    same.

    Which is the more reliable? >><BR><BR>

    I answer-probably both are reliable but the Ouzo Pro has been around for a long
    time and it the fork of preference by most, including us, on any new bici.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302