Fork

Colin Marshall

Guest
Hi,

Getting a Litespeed Siena. Fork recommended is either a Reynolds Ouzo Pro or
a Real Design HP Pro. This is in Australia.

Don't know anything about the Real Design fork though. Both are priced the
same.

Which is the more reliable?

TIA

cpm-<< Getting a Litespeed Siena. Fork recommended is either a Reynolds Ouzo
Pro or
a Real Design HP Pro. This is in Australia.

Don't know anything about the Real Design fork though. Both are priced the
same.

Which is the more reliable? >><BR><BR>

I answer-probably both are reliable but the Ouzo Pro has been around for a long
time and it the fork of preference by most, including us, on any new bici.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302