forks

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Micheal Artindale, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. As i ride a crappy bike... i know eventually my front suspension forks will
    give out.

    Can i swap them with solid forks?

    Price comparisons, would it be worth it?

    should my brakes connect properly?

    thanks
    Micheal

    Tags:

  2. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    You could find a crappy set of suspension forks to go with your crappy bike.
    Check the mtbr classified ads, ebay, bike shop junk boxes. Who knows what
    kind of bargain you could discover. Finding rigid forks in the right
    length and configuration is probably going to be more of a headache, I
    would guess. It's hard to say anything about your brakes, since you
    didn't. If you've got cantilever brakes, they will fit properly on any
    fork with cantilever bosses.

    John M