forks

Micheal Artindale

Guest
As i ride a crappy bike... i know eventually my front suspension forks will
give out.

Can i swap them with solid forks?

Price comparisons, would it be worth it?

should my brakes connect properly?

thanks
Micheal

You could find a crappy set of suspension forks to go with your crappy bike.
Check the mtbr classified ads, ebay, bike shop junk boxes. Who knows what
kind of bargain you could discover. Finding rigid forks in the right
length and configuration is probably going to be more of a headache, I
would guess. It's hard to say anything about your brakes, since you
didn't. If you've got cantilever brakes, they will fit properly on any
fork with cantilever bosses.

John M