Archived Cycling News Headlines · Public discussion

Former Armstrong aide makes drug claim

Started by articlebot · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,263 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Archived Cycling News Headlines
Published
2 April 2005
Last activity
2 April 2005
Original author
articlebot
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,263
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A former assistant to Lance Armstrong claims he found a banned steroid in the Spain home of the Austin, Texas, Tour de France champion, says a report.

    topix.net0a0H2TVFa7i=2FqwY3EVp2lj2XZ1IO2O5RuB8X7w=2Bckgtp4Pf0ftHAt3=2BFEWzTpUwuHnvM0oOgItqYgtObLfnAVhUTe7zbcD

  2. Here is another take on the same story! 😠

    msnbc.msn.com7349292

    I enjoyed the last part where:😉

    <<Anderson said he reported the steroid claim to bolster his case that he was mistreated by Armstrong.
    “I had no desire whatsoever to come out with this stuff,” Anderson said. “I sought a settlement and then they sued me. If somebody wants to say I want to get money out of it, they’re insulting my intelligence.”>>

    Just seems funny to me it's not about the money! 🙄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.