Fort Worth Bent LBS

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by DeVon, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. DeVon

    DeVon Guest

    I'm looking for a bike shop that is at least bent "savvy" to change the headset on my Ft Worth
    Vision. I am in Indiana so my bicycle NON-savvy son will be doing the dropping-off and picking-up.
    My communication with the shop will be by telephone.

    I'd prefer something on the west side

    Tags:

  2. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "DeVon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking for a bike shop that is at least bent "savvy" to change the headset on my Ft Worth
    > Vision. I am in Indiana so my bicycle NON-savvy son will be doing the dropping-off and picking-up.
    > My communication with the shop will be by telephone.
    >
    > I'd prefer something on the west side

    Ft Worth Vision?

    Is the son in Ft Worth Texas?

  3. Jay Adair

    Jay Adair Guest

    I've used Bicycles Inc. in Bedford for some generic shifter work on my Vision. Parts are parts, no?
    They usually have a few bents in the store and were a dealer for Vision before it went kaput....
    Good luck...

    Jay

    "DeVon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking for a bike shop that is at least bent "savvy" to change the headset on my Ft Worth
    > Vision. I am in Indiana so my bicycle NON-savvy son will be doing the dropping-off and picking-up.
    > My communication with the shop will be by telephone.
    >
    > I'd prefer something on the west side

  4. Pat O'Malley

    Pat O'Malley Guest

    [email protected] (DeVon) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm looking for a bike shop that is at least bent "savvy" to change the headset on my Ft Worth
    > Vision. I am in Indiana so my bicycle NON-savvy son will be doing the dropping-off and picking-up.
    > My communication with the shop will be by telephone.
    >
    > I'd prefer something on the west side

    Richardson Bike Mart (Dallas) has ( or did have a few years ago) a good bent selection.

  5. Pat

    Pat Guest

    "DeVon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking for a bike shop that is at least bent "savvy" to change the headset on my Ft Worth
    > Vision. I am in Indiana so my bicycle NON-savvy son will be doing the dropping-off and picking-up.
    > My communication with the shop will be by telephone.
    >
    > I'd prefer something on the west side

    then try Fort Worth Cycling and Fitness on Cherry and W. Hwy 80 right next to the What-a-Burger.
    http://www.fwcycling.com/

    They've been in business for years and years.

    Pat in TX

  6. John

    John Guest

    I was in Plano Cyclery Sat. and they had a Vision in stock. I'm sure they can handle your
    service needs.

    John

    [email protected] (Pat O'Malley) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (DeVon) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I'm looking for a bike shop that is at least bent "savvy" to change the headset on my Ft Worth
    > > Vision. I am in Indiana so my bicycle NON-savvy son will be doing the dropping-off and picking-
    > > up. My communication with the shop will be by telephone.
    > >
    > > I'd prefer something on the west side
    >
    > Richardson Bike Mart (Dallas) has ( or did have a few years ago) a good bent selection.

  7. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was in Plano Cyclery Sat. and they had a Vision in stock. I'm sure they can handle your
    > service needs.
    >
    > John

    That must have been on consignment as I've never seen them offer one, they seem to be only an Easy
    Racer and Bacchetta dealer