Forte Titan Wheelsets ??

They are rebadged Neuvation M28 or something in similar (i.e. use the same parts and assembled in a different factory). Supergo Korso were the same wheels but the store chain was bought by Performance, so the brand discontinued. I had seen Korso being sold at $100.- a set at the store.
Most of the reviews by the members at various bike related forums are quite favorable, only a few negative ones, you can always find those even a top of the line.
Bottom line, very good value for the money.

I had some for a while. They are not really light, but they were solid, I never had a problem with them.

I have the Supergo Korso wheelset which as stated already is the same as the Forte Titan. It was great value at $100. Not the lightest wheels around but felt solid. Also, the real hub is whisper quiet. i remember thinking there was something wrong with it.:D

i have the set of the forte wheels i love this wheels, spins freely and smoothly,i paired the wheelset w/ ultremo's very fast /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif compared to my stock shimano rs10 hands down forte wins,lighter too.bladed spokes looks great,can't go wrong!!