General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Found: Hat on Kirk Fell (Wasdale)

Started by Treefrog · · Last activity · 5 posts · 448 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 February 2004
Last activity
10 February 2004
Original author
Treefrog
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
448
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of Kirk fell last Sunday. If
    the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank account!...or just send an email
    and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o) It was well away from a path so I
    guess it blew off in the rather string wind.

    Regards,

    Nathan

  2. Did it have a bobble on it ...........?

    "Treefrog" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of


    Kirk

    Quoted message said:

    fell last Sunday. If the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank
    account!...or just send an email and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o)
    It was well away from a path so I guess it blew off in the rather string wind.

    Regards,

    Nathan

  3. Quoted message said:

    I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of Kirk fell last Sunday. If
    the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank account!...or just send an email
    and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o) It was well away from a path so I
    guess it blew off in the rather string wind.

    Regards,

    Nathan

    Please forward to "The Naked Rambler".....every little helps ;-) Dave All Wainwrights completed 74
    Walks......763 miles......approx 200,000' of ascent to complete. At Heysham looking across Morecambe
    Bay to the Cumbrian Fells

  4. Melbreak Hunt have been looking for that one ever since...

  5. "Bryan Hall" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Did it have a bobble on it ...........?

    Sorry for the very late reply. I've been unable to access my news server since Friday.

    But to answer your question; Nope. No bobble.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.