Found: Hat on Kirk Fell (Wasdale)

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Treefrog, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Treefrog

    Treefrog Guest

    Hi all,

    I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of Kirk fell last Sunday. If
    the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank account!...or just send an email
    and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o) It was well away from a path so I
    guess it blew off in the rather string wind.

    Regards,

    Nathan

    Tags:

  2. Bryan Hall

    Bryan Hall Guest

    Did it have a bobble on it ...........?

    "Treefrog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of
    Kirk
    > fell last Sunday. If the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank
    > account!...or just send an email and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o)
    > It was well away from a path so I guess it blew off in the rather string wind.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Nathan

  3. Dave Brown

    Dave Brown Guest

    >I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of Kirk fell last Sunday. If
    >the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank account!...or just send an email
    >and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o) It was well away from a path so I
    >guess it blew off in the rather string wind.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Nathan

    Please forward to "The Naked Rambler".....every little helps ;-) Dave All Wainwrights completed 74
    Walks......763 miles......approx 200,000' of ascent to complete. At Heysham looking across Morecambe
    Bay to the Cumbrian Fells

  4. Carlo

    Carlo Guest

    Melbreak Hunt have been looking for that one ever since...

  5. Treefrog

    Treefrog Guest

    "Bryan Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did it have a bobble on it ...........?

    Sorry for the very late reply. I've been unable to access my news server since Friday.

    But to answer your question; Nope. No bobble.