Found: Hat on Kirk Fell (Wasdale)

Treefrog

Guest
Hi all,

I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of Kirk fell last Sunday. If
the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank account!...or just send an email
and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o) It was well away from a path so I
guess it blew off in the rather string wind.

Regards,

Nathan

Did it have a bobble on it ...........?

"Treefrog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of
Kirk
> fell last Sunday. If the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank
> account!...or just send an email and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o)
> It was well away from a path so I guess it blew off in the rather string wind.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nathan

>I found an Arctic fox hat lying on a scree slope on the (south) side of Kirk fell last Sunday. If
>the owner wants it back, deposit one million dollars into my bank account!...or just send an email
>and ask for it...obviously you'll tell me what it looks like ;o) It was well away from a path so I
>guess it blew off in the rather string wind.
>
>Regards,
>
>Nathan

Please forward to "The Naked Rambler".....every little helps ;-) Dave All Wainwrights completed 74
Walks......763 miles......approx 200,000' of ascent to complete. At Heysham looking across Morecambe
Bay to the Cumbrian Fells

Melbreak Hunt have been looking for that one ever since...