found in charity shop

> M Series wrote:
> > The TdF shirt is so cool, does anyone know about the quality of these garments ?
> >

> If anyone has one and its any good, let us know as its my burthday coming up
> :)

And further, what is the sizing like?

Colin

In news:[email protected], Hans Friedlaender
<[email protected]> typed:

> Do not forget to have your yodelling diploma at hand whenever someone might ask for it.

the traffic police? Perhaps it is a traffic violation to yodel incorrectly on some lanes, otherwise
danger may be caused to pedestrians!

I recently read on de.rec.fahrrad sometimes the traffic police stop cyclists for general traffic
checks - but for one cyclist the only reason for the stop was that the policemen were also cycling
enthusiasts, and wanted a better look at the racing bike this guy was riding!

BTW excellent site (but it takes me some time to read it and translate). The info about problems
with cycle lanes is especially interesting, as most people in Britain think German cycle lanes are
far better than those here!. I must read more of it , as I want to improve my German - now I no
longer work for an company which has international clients I have been reading too much stuff which
is only in English).

Alex

"flembo" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I'd love to hear that... but bear in mind they do have a notorious reputation for being litigious.

Actually, given the number of artists that have sampled Kraftwerk, I don't think they are that
litigious at all.

Back on topic - I'd love one of those shirts as well. If anyone has one, what are they like?

Toby

--
Remove spamtrap to reply by mail

> Back on topic - I'd love one of those shirts as well. If anyone has one, what are they like?

Add me to the list of potential customers who are showing an interest...

Mark

> A book on cycle sport, by a German doctor called Peter Konopka, who was also team doctor to Bayern
> Munich (and has also won trophies for road racing).

Good book ISTR.

> However, in the section on clothing - it does show 4 German chaps in a pose similar to the members
> of Kraftwerk [1].

You'll be needing one of these: http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=50150

Steve

On Wed, 7 May 2003 21:01:58 +0100, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"If I write here over my experiences,...

Funny, my phrase book translated that as "my hovercraft is full of eels..."

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> > M Series wrote:
> > > The TdF shirt is so cool, does anyone know about the quality of these garments ?
> > >

> > If anyone has one and its any good, let us know as its my burthday
coming up
> > :)
>
> And further, what is the sizing like?
>
> Colin

went over to alt.music.kraftwerk to elicit a response on the sizing question... snug seems to be the
general concensus

-andy