FOUND: Oakley sunglasses, Long Ditton

rob crompton

Guest
this is a long shot, i know, but I found some Oakley Sunglasses in the
road on Ditton Hill, Long Ditton/Surbiton on thursday night.

Description please to claim and arrange repatriation - no cheating!

Or if anyone knows other ways for me to publicise these, that would be
helpful.

cheers,

rob.

rob crompton wrote:
> this is a long shot, i know, but I found some Oakley Sunglasses in the
> road on Ditton Hill, Long Ditton/Surbiton on thursday night.
>
> Description please to claim and arrange repatriation - no cheating!
>
> Or if anyone knows other ways for me to publicise these, that would be
> helpful.
>
> cheers,
>
> rob.

Half jackets, black frames, gold lenses.

Well - I thought it was worth a punt...

--
Chris