Found on Gt Whernside

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Francis William, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Ian Dainty

    Ian Dainty Guest

    "Paul Saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > No, the map and compass weren't lost, the owner was! Is he still out there do you think? ;-)
    >
    > Paul

    Maybe he got caught in a white out and thus abandoned those useless items. I assume therefore that
    the map was a Harveys.

    Ian.

  3. Richard Webb

    Richard Webb Guest

    "Ian Dainty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Paul Saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > No, the map and compass weren't lost, the owner was! Is he still out there do you think? ;-)
    > >
    > > Paul
    >
    > Maybe he got caught in a white out and thus abandoned those useless items. I assume therefore that
    > the map was a Harveys.
    >
    > Ian.

    Do Harveys do Wharfedale? If so, I'd look after my copy... Far too good to leave on the hill, even
    in their modern form.

    Richard Webb

  4. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest