Found Post Low-Carb cereal!

Pat

Guest
Remember the Post cereal? It came in two versions--plain and cinnamon. Well,
I found them today, months after they have been discontinued by Post. They
were found in a local "salvage" store. This grocery store sells railroad
salvage, manufacturer close-outs, and food from stores going out of
business. I also got some low carb spaghetti, lasagna, and could have
bought some Atkins brand baking mix (but I don't like that at all). The
Post cereal was $1 a box.

So, if you have one of these stores in your area, give 'em a second look for
low carb items.

Pat in TX

Pat wrote:
> Remember the Post cereal? It came in two versions--plain and cinnamon. Well,
> I found them today, months after they have been discontinued by Post. They
> were found in a local "salvage" store. This grocery store sells railroad
> salvage, manufacturer close-outs, and food from stores going out of
> business. I also got some low carb spaghetti, lasagna, and could have
> bought some Atkins brand baking mix (but I don't like that at all). The
> Post cereal was $1 a box.
>
> So, if you have one of these stores in your area, give 'em a second look for
> low carb items.
>
> Pat in TX

Why eat bird food when you can have steak, or eggs, or ribs, or chicken
wings, or pork, or fish, or lobster, or shrimp, or damned near
anything, which will taste a whole lot better and be ten times
healthier than any silly bird food. Cereals are fake foods. Humans did
not evolve on cereals.

TC

Cereal is not low carb.

--
Most people are dumb as bricks; some people are dumber than that. -- MFW

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Remember the Post cereal? It came in two versions--plain and cinnamon.
> Well,
> I found them today, months after they have been discontinued by Post. They
> were found in a local "salvage" store. This grocery store sells railroad
> salvage, manufacturer close-outs, and food from stores going out of
> business. I also got some low carb spaghetti, lasagna, and could have
> bought some Atkins brand baking mix (but I don't like that at all). The
> Post cereal was $1 a box.
>
> So, if you have one of these stores in your area, give 'em a second look
> for
> low carb items.
>
> Pat in TX

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Remember the Post cereal? It came in two versions--plain and cinnamon.

Well,
> I found them today, months after they have been discontinued by Post. They
> were found in a local "salvage" store. This grocery store sells railroad
> salvage, manufacturer close-outs, and food from stores going out of
> business. I also got some low carb spaghetti, lasagna, and could have
> bought some Atkins brand baking mix (but I don't like that at all). The
> Post cereal was $1 a box.
>
> So, if you have one of these stores in your area, give 'em a second look

for
> low carb items.
>
> Pat in TX

The only Atkins product I like is the Morning Start cereal. Sometimes I
get really tired of the regular LC stuff, and nothing beats a bowl of
crunchy cereal with Hood milk for a great change.

--
"I'm not pompous and agrogant, I'm SNARKY"
JK Sinrod