Found - Red LED Flasher (Yarra Trail)

Gags

Guest
I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).

If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
best claimant!!

Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.

Gags

Gags said:
I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).

If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
best claimant!!

Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.

I think it's mine.. Description? Well, it's red and it flashes. Do I win? :p

hippy
- Nevermind the whole AU/EU thing.. ;)

Gags wrote:
> I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
> was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
> stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
> through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).
>
> If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
> I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
> best claimant!!
>
> Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
> writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.
>
> Gags

On that note

Thier was a motorcyle cop next to hawthorn velo at about 6pm He was
having stern words to a young lady who had no front light. Mind you I
had to stop somewhat abruptly cos both were blocking the road

A half hour later Robyn (flatmate reported a near miss with a young lady
with no front light on toronga rd. Mind you it seems she saw her :)
Strange how many people ignore me but see pepple with no lights

Just mentioning it guys

Gags <gags_44nospamatnospamtpg.com.au> wrote:
> I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
> was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
> stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
> through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).
>
> If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
> I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
> best claimant!!
>
> Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
> writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.
>
> Gags

Might be mine, was it made of plastic?

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

hippy said:
I think it's mine.. Description? Well, it's red and it flashes. Do I win? :p

hippy
- Nevermind the whole AU/EU thing.. ;)

i knows for a thackt that HE wasnt anywhere near yarra village-church-castle-thing :D

its mine!
its red on one side, it flashs (in red),
is made of plastic,
is black on the back half,
a form of attachment clip/assembly that obviously hasnt done its job!,
includes batteries,
includes a free button,
it flashes red... oh wait! ...
its red on one side...

F"this one time... at bandcamp..."Dutch

What must have happened.

It was swept away by the recent flooding due to the ACT shared paths following the storm drains.
Then a passing bird was attracted by the pretty lights and carried it from where it lay to where you found it.
So it must be mine.

--
aeek

It probably isn't mine, but can I have it anyway?

--
Sara

aeek wrote:
> dave Wrote:
>
>>Strange how many people ignore me but see pepple with no lights
>>

> they have to see you to ignore you.

Not true. The neighbour who backed over orange motorcycle said he didnt
see it. Yet he ignored its presence totally.

Sara Kirk wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, aeek
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> What must have happened.
>
>>It was swept away by the recent flooding due to the ACT shared
>>paths

> following the storm drains.
>
>>Then a passing bird was attracted by the pretty lights and carried it

> from
>
>>where it lay to where you found it.
>>So it must be mine.

It is yours.. It fell out of your pocket at the boathouse that day at
christmas.

The batteries have lasted well havnt they?

In article <[email protected]>, dave
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Sara Kirk wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>, aeek
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > What must have happened.
> >
> >>It was swept away by the recent flooding due to the ACT shared
> >>paths

> > following the storm drains.
> >
> >>Then a passing bird was attracted by the pretty lights and carried it

> > from
> >
> >>where it lay to where you found it.
> >>So it must be mine.

> It is yours.. It fell out of your pocket at the boathouse that day at
> christmas.
>
> The batteries have lasted well havnt they?

Of course - that must be it :)

Why are you ignoring me on The Other Place, btw?

Sara wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, dave
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Sara Kirk wrote:
>>
>>>In article <[email protected]>, aeek
>>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>>

>>>What must have happened.

>>>following the storm drains.

>>>from

>>It is yours.. It fell out of your pocket at the boathouse that day at
>>christmas.
>>
>>The batteries have lasted well havnt they?
>>

> Of course - that must be it :)
>
> Why are you ignoring me on The Other Place, btw?

Am I ?

sorry
will be right there dear. Amazing stage btw. Decker is my hero.