Found this great Appetite Suppressant .. it really works

jul22

Guest
Hi there
thought I would share this with you.. i found this brilliant appetite
suppressant diet pill. and it works.. I found it on eBay. Its called
EETLESS,
I do not have the item no. but just go to search and put in EETLESS.
its great. and they even send you a free tab to try. I have been taking
it for just under two months and I have lost 2 stone. i have now put my
boyfriend on it as well.
read the feedback on eBay for the tab. its great and it does work. not
like some of the stuff they sell.
good luck.
jul22

In article <[email protected]>,
"jul22" <[email protected]> writes:
> Hi there
> thought I would share this with you.. i found this brilliant appetite
> suppressant diet pill. and it works.. I found it on eBay. Its called
> EETLESS,

[snip]

Right, like I'm going to buy, much-less ingest, a drug, the name of
which they couldn't even spell right, advertised by a Usenet spammer.

--
Jim Seymour | "It is wrong always, everywhere and
WARNING: The "From:" address is a | for everyone to believe anything upon

Just what I need something to make me eat less, do they sell any
EETMORE?

On 11 Aug 2005 11:38:02 -0700, "mct546" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Just what I need something to make me eat less, do they sell any
>EETMORE?

This **** is dangerous.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."
S**t list: Charlie Bendahoe, TBR imposter