Found this great Appetite Suppressant .. it really works

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by jul22, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. jul22

    jul22 Guest

    Hi there
    thought I would share this with you.. i found this brilliant appetite
    suppressant diet pill. and it works.. I found it on eBay. Its called
    EETLESS,
    I do not have the item no. but just go to search and put in EETLESS.
    its great. and they even send you a free tab to try. I have been taking
    it for just under two months and I have lost 2 stone. i have now put my
    boyfriend on it as well.
    read the feedback on eBay for the tab. its great and it does work. not
    like some of the stuff they sell.
    good luck.
    jul22

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "jul22" <[email protected]> writes:
    > Hi there
    > thought I would share this with you.. i found this brilliant appetite
    > suppressant diet pill. and it works.. I found it on eBay. Its called
    > EETLESS,

    [snip]

    Right, like I'm going to buy, much-less ingest, a drug, the name of
    which they couldn't even spell right, advertised by a Usenet spammer.

    --
    Jim Seymour | "It is wrong always, everywhere and
    WARNING: The "From:" address is a | for everyone to believe anything upon

  3. mct546

    mct546 Guest

    Just what I need something to make me eat less, do they sell any
    EETMORE?

  4. On 11 Aug 2005 11:38:02 -0700, "mct546" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Just what I need something to make me eat less, do they sell any
    >EETMORE?

    This crap is dangerous.

    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."
    S**t list: Charlie Bendahoe, TBR imposter