Found: Topeak Micro wedge, Pacific Hwy (SYD) 20/2/04

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Random Data, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Random Data

    Random Data Guest

    On my morning commute I found a Topeak micro wedge saddle bag with a couple of tubes in it. It was
    lying in the gutter near Chatswood. Mail me if it's yours - spambait is real, bait gets dumped.

    Dave - who may take a while to respond.

    --
    Dave Hughes [email protected] "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, quite so worthwhile as
    simply messing about on bicycles." - Tom Kunich

    Tags:

  2. Andrew Swan

    Andrew Swan Guest

    Random Data wrote:
    > On my morning commute I found a Topeak micro wedge saddle bag with a couple of tubes in it. It was
    > lying in the gutter near Chatswood. Mail me if it's yours - spambait is real, bait gets dumped.
    >
    > Dave - who may take a while to respond.

    Not me, but I lost a red pair of Look cleat covers on a recent ride - no idea where they fell out,
    except somewhere b/n Centennial Park and Waterfall!

    &roo