Four Olympic Horses Test Positive

Bro Deal said:
Actually I think they consult the Far Side's Big Book of Horse Medicine.

Broken leg: Shoot the horse.

Colic: Shoot the horse.

Doping: Shoot the horse.

but if we were to do that, we wouldn't be able to look forward to the publication of j.b.'s memoirs, vol. 2 "we might as well whinny".

(groan all you want, but it's not like you didn't see that coming)

slovakguy said:
but if we were to do that, we wouldn't be able to look forward to the publication of j.b.'s memoirs, vol. 2 "we might as well whinny".

Before the fall, he wrote the famous book: "Its Not About The Oats"

slovakguy said:
what's really going to be odd is when astana announces the horse has been given a place in the vuelta. something about the look in his eye...
And that comment is freaking hilarious...BRAVO!

Bro Deal said:
Actually I think they consult the Far Side's Big Book of Horse Medicine.

Broken leg: Shoot the horse.

Colic: Shoot the horse.

Doping: Shoot the horse.
Gee...that's kinda what happens to the cyclist...

slovakguy said:
what's really going to be odd is when astana announces the horse has been given a place in the vuelta. something about the look in his eye...
slovakguy said:

ROFL...Great stuff slovakguy...,
biggrin.gif

You've got to be freakin kiddin me. I am using capsacian on my back right now. I think I just recommended it for C'Dale when she threw out her back. Is it banned for people too? I'll just have to add this to the list of drugs that will get me banned if I ever get tested. I'm serious. I'm screwed. I guess I can always get a back dated TUE.

slovakguy said:
Yeah. And the horse will be surprisingly good in the mountains even though it was never considered a climber before. Then it will win the final time trial thanks to the new and innovative Trek TT frame.

aquatrain said:
Yeah. And the horse will be surprisingly good in the mountains even though it was never considered a climber before. Then it will win the final time trial thanks to the new and innovative Trek TT frame.
I wonder if it's peak power output will be one horsepower?

Julian G. said:
So 1 hp = 745 Watts. And it said that a horse struggles to produce an average of one horsepower over an extended period of time... so since Lance can produce an FTP of 500 Watts... that makes him a horse in my book.

So that's Bruyneel's secret... changing horses to look like people with cosmetic surgery...
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Crankyfeet said:
So 1 hp = 745 Watts. And it said that a horse struggles to produce an average of one horsepower over an extended period of time... so since Lance can produce an FTP of 500 Watts... that makes him a horse in my book.

So that's Bruyneel's secret... changing horses to look like people with cosmetic surgery...
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
that would explain the wife