Four Olympic Horses Test Positive

Crankyfeet said:
Might be worth rubbing chopped peppers all over one's legs in the warm up before a race. Doesn't sound like a PED to me.
I hear that if you rub Icy Hot on your....your........."manhood," it feels good....

This puts a whole new spin on Garmin powered by Chipotle...

Wait...I read too fast, Bro already made the joke...d'oh!

thoughtforfood said:
I hear that if you rub Icy Hot on your....your........."manhood," it feels good....
F@$% YOU!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!
sad0124.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The milk didn't work. I tried baking soda. That made it worse. I'm getting mild relief with a cup full of Mylanta. I won't tell you how I'm using the cup full of Mylanta.

Did I say cup? I meant large milkshake cup.

Crankyfeet said:
The milk didn't work. I tried baking soda. That made it worse. I'm getting mild relief with a cup full of Mylanta. I won't tell you how I'm using the cup full of Mylanta.

Did I say cup? I meant large milkshake cup.

you just didn't apply the baking soda correctly, just the right ... pressure

earth_dweller said:
you just didn't apply the baking soda correctly, just the right ... pressure
Okay... now you've got me trying to fantasize about Eliza Dushku with a handful of baking soda... but it just isn't working in the state I'm currently in...
frown.gif

In the case of the Irish horse, a substance called Capsaicin - which is banned under FEI rules - was detected in the Beijing Dope tests.

The rider claimed that he has used a product called Equi-block for many years and was not aware that Equi-block contained Capsaicin.

The rider also said he was very dissapointed in his horse, and didn't know such a thing was going on... The horse in questions has been fired and face a two year ban.

;)

MintID said:
The rider also said he was very dissapointed in his horse, and didn't know such a thing was going on... The horse in questions has been fired and face a two year ban.

;)
I think the French got ahold of his urine. You know how they are.....

I wonder what the horse's blood alcohol level was?

Hey do they get a B sample test?

what's really going to be odd is when astana announces the horse has been given a place in the vuelta. something about the look in his eye...

MintID said:

;)
Actually I think they consult the Far Side's Big Book of Horse Medicine.

Broken leg: Shoot the horse.

Colic: Shoot the horse.

Doping: Shoot the horse.