Four seats, six crank sets

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Werehatrack, Feb 26, 2006.

  1. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    and a trailer.

    Seen this afternoon on Allen Parkway in Houston:

    http://www.instantattitudes.com/images/quadbike.jpg

    We will *not* discuss the ramifications of chain lubrication issues
    with this setup.
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  2. Werehatrack wrote:
    > and a trailer.
    >
    > Seen this afternoon on Allen Parkway in Houston:
    >
    > http://www.instantattitudes.com/images/quadbike.jpg
    >
    > We will *not* discuss the ramifications of chain lubrication issues
    > with this setup.

    [Start troll]

    How about the ramifications of overpopulation?

    [End troll]

    --
    Tom Sherman

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  4. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 26 Feb 2006 12:04:51 -0800, "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Werehatrack wrote:
    >> and a trailer.
    >>
    >> Seen this afternoon on Allen Parkway in Houston:
    >>
    >> http://www.instantattitudes.com/images/quadbike.jpg
    >>
    >> We will *not* discuss the ramifications of chain lubrication issues
    >> with this setup.

    >[Start troll]
    >
    >How about the ramifications of overpopulation?
    >
    >[End troll]

    It is not known what was in the trailer. I suspect it was lunch.
    --

  5. Werehatrack wrote:
    > On 26 Feb 2006 12:04:51 -0800, "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Werehatrack wrote:
    > >> and a trailer.
    > >>
    > >> Seen this afternoon on Allen Parkway in Houston:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.instantattitudes.com/images/quadbike.jpg
    > >>
    > >> We will *not* discuss the ramifications of chain lubrication issues
    > >> with this setup.

    > >[Start troll]
    > >
    > >How about the ramifications of overpopulation?
    > >
    > >[End troll]

    > It is not known what was in the trailer. I suspect it was lunch.

    I Modestly Propose that your suspicion is correct.

    - Jonathan Swift

  6. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 26 Feb 2006 20:01:32 -0800, "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Werehatrack wrote:
    >> On 26 Feb 2006 12:04:51 -0800, "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> >[Start troll]
    >> >
    >> >How about the ramifications of overpopulation?
    >> >
    >> >[End troll]

    >> It is not known what was in the trailer. I suspect it was lunch.

    >I Modestly Propose that your suspicion is correct.
    >
    > - Jonathan Swift

    I should prefer not to.

    -Bartleby
    --