FOURTEEN (14) days delivery time from Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Michael Pearlma, May 15, 2003.

  1. Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
    for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
    have to wait longer.

    Tags:

  2. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    > wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
    > them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
    > says I have to wait longer.

    Probably 'cause you're such a jerk.

    --
    Robin Hubert <[email protected]

  3. H. M. Leary

    H. M. Leary Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
    Pearlman) wrote:

    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    > wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
    > them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
    > says I have to wait longer.

    CANCEL the order. Go to an LBS.

    Take your blood pressure meds!

    HAND - Ride Safe

  4. Ken -Lsqny)

    Ken -Lsqny) Guest

    On 15 May 2003 07:39:42 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) ranted:

    >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    >wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
    >for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
    >have to wait longer.

    This is not typical of the kind of response I get from Performance. Mine arrive in a couple
    of days - maybe four, when ordered online. Regards, Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of
    Redundancy Department
    email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

    The Surgeon General advises that eating this message may be hazardous to your health.

    "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

    -- Hillary Clinton