FOURTEEN (14) days delivery time from Performance Bikes

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
have to wait longer.

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
> them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
> says I have to wait longer.

Probably 'cause you're such a jerk.

--
Robin Hubert <[email protected]

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
Pearlman) wrote:

> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
> them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
> says I have to wait longer.

CANCEL the order. Go to an LBS.

Take your blood pressure meds!

HAND - Ride Safe

On 15 May 2003 07:39:42 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) ranted:

>Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
>wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
>for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
>have to wait longer.

This is not typical of the kind of response I get from Performance. Mine arrive in a couple
of days - maybe four, when ordered online. Regards, Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of
Redundancy Department
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

The Surgeon General advises that eating this message may be hazardous to your health.

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

-- Hillary Clinton