FOURTEEN (14) days delivery time from Performance Bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael Pearlma

Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
have to wait longer.

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
> them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
> says I have to wait longer.

Probably 'cause you're such a jerk.

--
Robin Hubert <[email protected]

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
Pearlman) wrote:

> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
> them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
> says I have to wait longer.

CANCEL the order. Go to an LBS.

Take your blood pressure meds!

HAND - Ride Safe

--
³Freedom Is a Light for Which Many Have Died in Darkness³

- Tomb of the unknown - American Revolution

On 15 May 2003 07:39:42 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) ranted:

>Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
>wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
>for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
>have to wait longer.

This is not typical of the kind of response I get from Performance. Mine arrive in a couple
of days - maybe four, when ordered online. Regards, Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of
Redundancy Department

The Surgeon General advises that eating this message may be hazardous to your health.

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

-- Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.