FOURTEEN (14) days for delivery from Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 15, 2003.

  1. Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    wait some more.

    Tags:

  2. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

  3. Michael Pearlman <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.

    And it's NO (0) days since I killfiled you. Will you continue posting this until no-one's
    reading it?

  4. Nobody Cares

    Nobody Cares Guest

    [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    > wait some more.

    Spamming wanker!

    No one gives a s**t that you didn't get what you wanted _WHEN_ you wanted
    it. Several posters in this group, and in the other group you're spamming, asked you questions in
    order to lend a hand. You never responded, except to my earlier post calling you for being a
    whiner. You've just qualified as a LUSER!!

    You are a f**king troll, and a spammer!

    Just so you know, I ordered from them last Wednesday and it was delivered USPS on Tuesday. Just
    another testimony to the old adage, you get what you paid for!

    Obviously, you paid squat!

    <plonk

  5. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote
    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.

    Oh dear. I think I've spotted a misjudgement on your part. Although you've posted similar messages
    to r.b.tech, r.b.misc, r.b.off-road, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, and even uk.rec.cycling, you've
    missed some newsgroups, chief among them r.b.marketplace. You've also omitted
    r.b.racing, plus fr.rec.sport.cyclisme, tw.bbs.rec.bicycle, aus.bicycles, fj.rec.bicycles, and a
    host of regional cycling lists. I recommend that you immediately add them to your posting list.
    The more widely you spread your message of displeasure, the more likely you will be of finding
    someone who

  6. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
    Pearlman) wrote:

    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    > wait some more.

    What a whiny loser. Grow up!

    <plonk

  7. Eddiefel

    Eddiefel Guest

    Michael Pearlman wrote:

    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    > wait some more.

    I'm laughing every day at these posts. How many rotten vegetables will be slung his way tomorrow? I
    hope Performance never comes through, this is too much fun.

  8. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    What's a good newsreader that can 'killfile' crap like this? I use Outlook Express and don't see
    such a feature.

    "David Damerell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:1ey*[email protected]...
    > Michael Pearlman <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.
    >
    > And it's NO (0) days since I killfiled you. Will you continue posting this until no-one's
    > reading it?
    > --
    > David Damerell <[email protected]> flcl?

  9. Josh Gatts

    Josh Gatts Guest

    "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What's a good newsreader that can 'killfile' crap like this? I use
    Outlook
    > Express and don't see such a feature.

    In Outlook Express, select the message, go to Message menu, "Block Sender...". That's how I get rid
    of these boneheads. You'll still see replies to their messages.

    --Josh

  10. Mgs

    Mgs Guest

  11. > I'm laughing every day at these posts. How many rotten vegetables will be slung his way tomorrow?
    > I hope Performance never comes through, this is too much fun.

    Hey, I'm suffering withdrawal; it's FIFTEEN (15) days now and I don't see a new post!