FOURTEEN (14) days for delivery from Performance Bikes

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
wait some more.

Michael Pearlman <[email protected]> wrote:
>Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.

And it's NO (0) days since I killfiled you. Will you continue posting this until no-one's
reading it?

[email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more.

Spamming ******!

No one gives a s**t that you didn't get what you wanted _WHEN_ you wanted
it. Several posters in this group, and in the other group you're spamming, asked you questions in
order to lend a hand. You never responded, except to my earlier post calling you for being a
whiner. You've just qualified as a LUSER!!

You are a f**king troll, and a spammer!

Just so you know, I ordered from them last Wednesday and it was delivered USPS on Tuesday. Just
another testimony to the old adage, you get what you paid for!

Obviously, you paid squat!

<plonk

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote
> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.

Oh dear. I think I've spotted a misjudgement on your part. Although you've posted similar messages
to r.b.tech, r.b.misc, r.b.off-road, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, and even uk.rec.cycling, you've
missed some newsgroups, chief among them r.b.marketplace. You've also omitted
r.b.racing, plus fr.rec.sport.cyclisme, tw.bbs.rec.bicycle, aus.bicycles, fj.rec.bicycles, and a
host of regional cycling lists. I recommend that you immediately add them to your posting list.
The more widely you spread your message of displeasure, the more likely you will be of finding
someone who

Michael Pearlman wrote:

> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more.

I'm laughing every day at these posts. How many rotten vegetables will be slung his way tomorrow? I
hope Performance never comes through, this is too much fun.

What's a good newsreader that can 'killfile' **** like this? I use Outlook Express and don't see
such a feature.

news:1ey*[email protected]...

"KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:yBSwa.848436$3D1.486075@sccrnsc01...
> What's a good newsreader that can 'killfile' **** like this? I use
Outlook
> Express and don't see such a feature.

In Outlook Express, select the message, go to Message menu, "Block Sender...". That's how I get rid
of these boneheads. You'll still see replies to their messages.

--Josh

> I'm laughing every day at these posts. How many rotten vegetables will be slung his way tomorrow?
> I hope Performance never comes through, this is too much fun.

Hey, I'm suffering withdrawal; it's FIFTEEN (15) days now and I don't see a new post!