Fox Float RLC TALAS

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Wanguard, May 29, 2003.

  1. Wanguard

    Wanguard Guest

    Does anyone has some documentation about Fox Float RLC TALAS fork? My friend bought Specialized
    Enduro S-Works with it, and there is no TALAS manual. More or les hefty pile of useless paper in
    many languages. For instance, fork has option to change it's travel from 80 to 125 mm, can he do it
    while riding or he can broke something? Locking out? Can he lock it at 80, 125 or anywhere in
    between, or not? It's kind a stupid, if he does something he should not, mess it up and that it's
    his fault. For any advice, help or manual if somebody bought that fork separately with manual, he
    will be very grateful.

    Thanks a lot for help,

    D'amir

    Tags:

  2. wanguard wrote:

    >Does anyone has some documentation about Fox Float RLC TALAS fork? My friend bought Specialized
    >Enduro S-Works with it, and there is no TALAS manual. More or les hefty pile of useless paper in
    >many languages. For instance, fork has option to change it's travel from 80 to 125 mm, can he do it
    >while riding or he can broke something? Locking out? Can he lock it at 80, 125 or anywhere in
    >between, or not? It's kind a stupid, if he does something he should not, mess it up and that it's
    >his fault. For any advice, help or manual if somebody bought that fork separately with manual, he
    >will be very grateful.
    >
    >Thanks a lot for help,
    >
    >D'amir

    You can adjust the travel and lock it out while riding.

    It is a darned fine fork. Certainly not F.U.S.S.Y., but quite nice all the same.

  3. Wanguard

    Wanguard Guest

    > You can adjust the travel and lock it out while riding.
    >
    > It is a darned fine fork. Certainly not F.U.S.S.Y., but quite nice all the same.

    Yeap, fork is fine fine.

    Beside that is there something else that is different than using other Fox forks?

    D'

  4. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "wanguard" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:[email protected]...
    > > You can adjust the travel and lock it out while riding.

    > Beside that is there something else that is different than using other Fox forks?

    Long winded name? Oh yeah, they all have that, but the talas even more so.

    -Dave

  5. Wanguard

    Wanguard Guest

    > Long winded name? Oh yeah, they all have that, but the talas even more
    so.

    > -Dave

    Name, you say, what about Selle Italia Pro Link Gel Flow, for instance?

    D'