Fox rear shock stroke length



S

small change

Guest
dirtdude wrote:
> I too have noticed that some posters here can be very critical of
> anything you say Mark. (not pointing fingers) This is Not a friendly
> atmosphere, dare I say it could be considered by some to be a hostile
> environment. There are no guidelines, no rules and little support.
> From what I have learned over the last few weeks is, if you wish to
> contribute to this group you must be willing to have every word you
> say to be scrutinized to its fullest and you must never say anything
> to defend your statements as you will face being banned. you must use
> perfect grammar and spelling at all times, choose your words very
> carefully and above all.... Never ask questions, never tell people
> what you wear, what you ride or what components are on your ride. You
> must agree with what others say at all times and If you keep in mind
> that no opinion you have (whether asked for or not) is valid, you'll
> do fine.


you must have missed 1.3.2 and 1.5
http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html
 
M

Mark

Guest
Crying??? Hardly! JD is a hater. Usually when one hates something
there is a really good reason for it. I don't think JD has a good
reason for his hatred of Kona. The reason he hasn't responded to my
questions is because then you'd all know just how small-minded he is.
I mean, how is it going to look when he comes back and says "Duhhh...I,
err, umm hate them becuase they have funny names...{burrrp!}"?
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Mark wrote:
> Crying??? Hardly! JD is a hater. Usually when one hates something
> there is a really good reason for it. I don't think JD has a good
> reason for his hatred of Kona. The reason he hasn't responded to my
> questions is because then you'd all know just how small-minded he is.
> I mean, how is it going to look when he comes back and says "Duhhh...I,
> err, umm hate them becuase they have funny names...{burrrp!}"?
>


Now you're just trolling. Some things are better left ignored.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
D

dirtdude

Guest
I must admit I am rather curious as to what some of JDs answers might
be to Marks questions. It appears that his questions were honest.
Perhaps JD knows something we don't know or perhaps his hatred of kona
is unfounded. Just curious because a friend has been looking at a Kona.
 
G

GeeDubb

Guest
> Now you're just trolling. Some things are better left ignored.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws
>


Hey, just shut up now. This could get into some really good stuff to read!

Gary (fun to watch the poor soles wither up and go away)
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Sorni wrote:
>
> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.


Since when?

E.P.
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Mark wrote:
> Crying???


Sure you are. You got trolled and you bit hard and ran. Now you're
trying to save face. If you were really curious as to why JD doesn't
approve of Kona, you could DAGS.

Since you know so damn much about computers, have at it.

E.P.

P.S. My brother's Kona was a decent ride and never let him down. But
I always thought they were overpriced for what you got.
 
S

Sorni

Guest
Ed Pirrero wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>>
>> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.

>
> Since when?
>
> E.P.


Chemist?!?
 
S

Sorni

Guest
Ed Pirrero wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>>
>> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.

>
> Since when?


Since dating your sister.
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Sorni wrote:
> Ed Pirrero wrote:
> > Sorni wrote:
> >>
> >> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.

> >
> > Since when?
> >
> > E.P.

>
> Chemist?!?


Compare e-mail addies for the clue you need...

E.P.
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Sorni wrote:
> Ed Pirrero wrote:
> > Sorni wrote:
> >>
> >> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.

> >
> > Since when?

>
> Since dating your sister.


Weak. Try harder.

E.P.
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Sorni wrote:
> Ed Pirrero wrote:
>> Sorni wrote:
>>> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.

>> Since when?

>
> Since dating your sister.
>
>


Ah, you see now that was funny. It's been a while.

Of course it would have been even better had it been your first reply,
but I'll accept it and rate it an 8.5 out of 10.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
S

Sorni

Guest
Ed Pirrero wrote:
> Sorni wrote:


>> Chemist?!?


> Compare e-mail addies for the clue you need...


It has a name.

<eg> 8-O <eg>
 
S

Sorni

Guest
Ed Pirrero wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>> Ed Pirrero wrote:
>>> Sorni wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.
>>>
>>> Since when?

>>
>> Since dating your sister.

>
> Weak. Try harder.


I did. There was no pleasing that fat ho.

Bill "better?" S.
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Mark wrote:
> Follower of JD, aren't you?


Nope.

But nice try.

E.P.
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Sorni wrote:
> Ed Pirrero wrote:
> > Sorni wrote:
> >> Ed Pirrero wrote:
> >>> Sorni wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>> Bill "I gots my standards, ya know" S.
> >>>
> >>> Since when?
> >>
> >> Since dating your sister.

> >
> > Weak. Try harder.

>
> I did. There was no pleasing that fat ho.
>
> Bill "better?" S.


A little. The fact that I don't have a sister kind of takes away from
it a bit. Shoulda used my mother instead (rimshot.wav, in advance.)

E.P.
 
E

Ed Pirrero

Guest
Sorni wrote:
> Ed Pirrero wrote:
> > Sorni wrote:

>
> >> Chemist?!?

>
> > Compare e-mail addies for the clue you need...

>
> It has a name.
>
> <eg> 8-O <eg>


"It" always has.

Now that you know it, do you feel better? No? Hmmm.

E.P.
 
J

JD

Guest
Mark wrote:
> Is it just that you're such a great
> rider and a purist that you're above anything that's not the bike you
> own?



Try putting words in the mouth of the drooling toddler next to you in
the sandbox. Look out for the cats too, they will bury you.

JD
 
J

JD

Guest
dirtdude wrote:
> I must admit I am rather curious as to what some of JDs answers might
> be to Marks questions. It appears that his questions were honest.
> Perhaps JD knows something we don't know or perhaps his hatred of kona
> is unfounded. Just curious because a friend has been looking at a Kona.



Google it. Ed got part of it.

JD