Fox shock part...???

Polly

Guest
Hi group just wondering if any body knows wheter the "air sleeve" part of
fox rear shock can be ordered as a replacement part, I just picked up a bike
and it unfortunely has a dent in this part that is compromised it and air is
leaking out. No bubble gum fix on this im afraid.

Thanks
Polly

news:[email protected]...

http://www.foxracingshox.com/

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest, I've just wasted.

Polly wrote:
> Hi group just wondering if any body knows wheter the "air sleeve" part of
> fox rear shock can be ordered as a replacement part, I just picked up a bike
> and it unfortunely has a dent in this part that is compromised it and air is
> leaking out. No bubble gum fix on this im afraid.
>
> Thanks
> Polly

yes. just call the fox customer support number & you can order it [or
any other part] with your credit card. they're very helpful.