Fox TALAS forks - views required

Russell Baker

Guest
All,

I'm considering placing an order for the new Fox TALAS forks, has anyone got them yet, who can offer
me their opinions. Or point me to any reviews of them?

I've checked the usual places MTBReview and Bikemagic, also the Fox website and there's nothing.
I've noticed that Marin are specing them on some of their '03 bikes thou.

Thanks in advance

Russ

Are you speaking of the fork that uses the same technology as the rear suspension on the new Epic?
If so, I don't even think they have hit the market yet.

It's the new air sprung 80mm-125mm travel adjustable fork, with the travel adjuster on top of
the forks.

Here's the spec for the RLC >>

http://www.bikemagic.com/review/reviewproduct.asp?RGN=2&RCN=50&RPN=13845&sp= &v=1

and Marin are using them on some of their '03 bikes >>

http://www.marin.co.uk/marin-2003/tara/attacktrail.html

Russ

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are you speaking of the fork that uses the same technology as the rear suspension on the new Epic?
> If so, I don't even think they have hit the market yet.

[email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Are you speaking of the fork that uses the same technology as the rear suspension on the new Epic?
> If so, I don't even think they have hit the market yet.

What a tool. Just because the magazines dont have anything about it in them being on the market
doesn't mean they aren'tbeing ridden. You truly are a clueless turd.

JD

[email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >What a tool. Just because the magazines dont have anything about it in them being on the market
> >doesn't mean they aren'tbeing ridden. You truly are a clueless turd.
>
> >JD
>
> Get that pug dog face of yours a little closer to that Presta valve next ****er

Now if that were in English, it may be considered that you were wishing harm upon me. Since it's
coming from an idiot of your (lack of) stature, I'll consider the source and wait for Karma to take
its course.

JD

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >I'll consider the source and wait for Karma to take its course.
>
> >JD
>
> You've definitely earned the right to stand in front of me waiting for Karma to catch up with you.

Heheheheheh - now I'm sure that'd be a good day, for JD. If you really loved him, you should
consider a trip to Fruita for JD's birthday present.

Shaun aRe - My kid sister would wipe the floor with you, mentally and physically.

Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > Shaun aRe - My kid sister would wipe the floor with you, mentally and physically.
>
> Then the whips, handcuffs and gimp mask come out...

Heheheheh - I see you remember the thorough twatting she gave you after all then?

Shaun aRe

Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> >>Then the whips, handcuffs and gimp mask come out...
> >

> > Heheheheh - I see you remember the thorough twatting she gave you after
all
> > then?
>
> Took weeks to get the stiletto marks out of my scrotum...

Well, you opted and paid for the 'xtra' treatment. Lucky for you the 11 inch spikes were in the
repairers.......

Shaun aRe - took 'em 3 weeks to un-impale that skull......