• team replicas

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • with strange patterns,multicolor,etc

Votes: 45 6.1%

• Total voters

mataliog

Feb 14, 2003
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?

Some 'team' type colours look good, the old Volvo-Cannondale MTB racing colours (blue/yellow/black) looked fanstastic IMO.

Personally though, I prefer the more discreet colours; i.e. smokey gray, black, dark misty blue, etc. and my favourite .. matte black carbon!

click me and drool

So what colour is my bike, you ask? Saeco team red.. :p

Aww come on!
What about us riders that prefer it raw!
Titanium baby!

Paint? We don't need no stinking paint!

:)

no paint to chip,
no rust will come,
there's nothing so hip
as bright, brushed titanium!

Well, I do like the colour on my bike (yellow, grey and black go very well together), although I would prefer the Once OCR Team Composite Gold bike even better, but unfortunately I don't have the money for that

Niek

That is a rip off of a Pinerello sl frame sprayjob! Still I think it looks nice.

All Black

fbd47b25.jpg

fbd47b25.jpg.orig.jpg

Like dark colors on mountain bikes. Like a thunder. Dark with lightening. Also the style of ride. ;)

I know this will sound lame but I just purchased the Cannondale R600. I got the Super Black. I REALLY wanted to get the R800 just to get the Demin Blue Topaz HyperHighlight color. It's beautiful. They didn't have it in my size so I decided it just wasn't meant to be. Saved a few hundred dollars too. Can't wait for the new wheels to show up.

Hmmm, Cannondale R600 - Black. Nice. Very nice!
What wheels are you getting?

The R600 is not a lame bike .. the frame is a CAAD5!

The groupset is 105/Tiagra mix I think; when they eventually wear themselves out, you'll have spent enough time to love the bike so much that you'll be first in line to replace the bits with some Dura-Ace/Chorus/Record level parts :)

cuore2.jpg

This is the most sexy bike. I will never own it, they make them for little people. (sigh)......