Votes: 151 20.4%
  • plain colors

Votes: 92 12.4%
  • team replicas

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • with strange patterns,multicolor,etc

Votes: 45 6.1%

• Total voters
Red bikes go faster. :D I'm learning to love "raw" titanium, though. Very classy and the visual zoom factor is right up there...

So naturally my bike is ... dark blue and gray? :confused:

none other than the fine mix of simple colors the italian way...

i-1.jpg

My "BABY" (custom built track bike) looks just great with a simple colour scheme. Base colour of pearl white with a spray of irradescent metallic blue on top an bottom of each tube. The result is Blue top and bottom fading to pearl white on sides. Can't show a pic, because I have none (even after owning it for 6 years) and it is currently off getting resprayed (same colour).

Brian Baylis in California can do a superb pearl pink with blue accents and lettering

Originally posted by nferyn
Well, I do like the colour on my bike (yellow, grey and black go very well together), although I would prefer the Once OCR Team Composite Gold bike even better, but unfortunately I don't have the money for that

Niek
That's a sweet ride.

How about these colors - red, white, and blue.

American colors on a Japanese bike. Gotta love it!

Thx...Doug

Raw Titanium!!! Can't get better than that. Look's carbon matte is sweet though.

Originally posted by dgangi
How about these colors - red, white, and blue.

American colors on a Japanese bike. Gotta love it!

Thx...Doug

Reminds me of going in to a 7-11 store shortly after Sep. 11. They had American flag lapel/tie pins up by the checkout counter. The bar code sticker said "George Bush Pins". It was disgusting and frightening to see that man's name assigned to the American flag. Just as a kicker, they were made in China.

Both my MTB and RB frames are made of carbon fibre and "nude" or as other have put it... "raw".

Originally posted by mataliog
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?
I've always liked black and yellow. But my Trek OCLV is nude carbon. Maybe I'll have it painted someday but don't want it to look like a Team Once.