Votes: 151 20.4%
  • plain colors

Votes: 92 12.4%
  • team replicas

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • with strange patterns,multicolor,etc

Votes: 45 6.1%

• Total voters
Chrome plated Cro-Moly! No stickers, no paint. This is my old rode bike that I am rebuilding. Brooks saddle (antique brown) and cork tape coming soon. The plan is that everything will have the 'natural' colors of the materials...preferably the silver of metal. I only wish I can find clear tires!

Hmmmm... interesting. Will you be using silver bar tape? Or leaving the grips bare?

Originally posted by lokstah
Hmmmm... interesting. Will you be using silver bar tape? Or leaving the grips bare?

Natural cork (cork colored cork)....should match the Brooks saddle well enough. Ever see clear bar tape? I haven't....might be cool but for sure not as comfy as cork. After it is rebuilt, I will slowly replace MANY of the components. The handlebars, stem, fork and wheels are on the list as well as just about everything else. I am basically putting together a new bike on my old frame while having something to ride....seems like a good plan and a very rewarding project. The trick is to find the correct parts for the bike. Of course I'm looking into a lot of Ti stuff and comparing it to its aluminum players. I'm very interested in the Bold Precision seatpost:

http://www.boldprecision.com/bicycle.htm

Not much in the way of forks other than CF. This is a trouble area and I may just have to go CF on this one....any ideas?

Kona "Jake the Snake" purple soon to be joined by gorgeous titanium from Merlin! :D

Gone totally against all my principles today and ordered a red and white Specialized Allez Comp frame in the zebra design. Said i would never own a white bike but i simply couldn't resist the temptation. Looks in your face and mean, especially with the unusual looking seat tube design.
Yet to see a red and white zebra though!

Always love the Giant ONCE TT team yellow bikes, finally got one in yellow and realize how difficult it is to keep it clean, they have people to wash and wax thier bike after every ride but I've to do everything myself, my next bike would definately be black!

Originally posted by DaveN
How about black and yellow?

Mine's a sweet matt black with yellow. Used to have black and yellow tyres too, but now the rear one's black only :(

I love my Team Zebra Sprcialized Allez Comp. I've also seen pic of Mario Cipollini riding a tiger striped bike.

Any more "animal" paint jobs out there.

Originally posted by mataliog
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?

My fave color is scruffed red with a modest covering of commuter dirt.

My Merida MTB is black/gold,
My new Felt SR81 is Blue, but I would have prefered white (SR71), all sold out.

Originally posted by mataliog
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?

I want mine to look as fast as possible..so even if I look slow, I still look like a Ferrari comin` up on your ass!

Vivid Red frame, black fork....

Click this link to see some real custom stuff...glow in the dark?!
(night)

http://www.anchor-bikes.com/04color/RML7/RML7.html

I like almost any solid color or even 2 tone bike. More then 2 colors and it can get too busy looking