• plain colors

Votes: 92 12.4%
  • team replicas

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • with strange patterns,multicolor,etc

Votes: 45 6.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by pineapple
Does the roubaix absorb shocks as much as they say? If so, it sounds like a seriously good investment.

I've only had one ride on the bike so far this past Saturaday. The bike does smooth out the road vibration. After 52 miles I felt great. I had some tightness in my upper back the last two miles but that is more due to my age than the bike. I will be going on my second ride this afternoon and will be doing a metric century the first week of June. I test rode bikes from Trek and Lemond and the Specialized was the best ride for the money in my opinion.

Originally posted by RoadHazzardBuzz
Aww come on!
What about us riders that prefer it raw!
Titanium baby!

Paint? We don't need no stinking paint!

AMEN. I've loved my Giant Cross bike. RAW aluminum is very nice looking. My bike shop guy here in Okinawa, Komesu-san has a gorgeous no-paint Panasonic titanium.

Originally posted by nferyn
Well, I do like the colour on my bike (yellow, grey and black go very well together), although I would prefer the Once OCR Team Composite Gold bike even better, but unfortunately I don't have the money for that

Niek

Nice bike.

I'm in love with this Art Decor painted C40! The picture doesn't make it justice!

I also find nice the violet color of this steel Pinarello. I've never seen another around.

Originally posted by RoadHazzardBuzz
Aww come on!
What about us riders that prefer it raw!
Titanium baby!

Paint? We don't need no stinking paint!

:)
I agree, such as anodized. Even "naked" carbon:p

mataliog said:
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?

Call me crazy but I like the classic Bianchi, multi-odd-color schemes :D

Somehow though I always end up with purple on my bikes.... :eek:

i got a Giant ocr3 2002 and its yellow (actually, check the picture below)
so what i've done now is i stick to the colour scheme.
helmet is yellow, handle bar tape is going yellow (soon) cages are silver (for the area where the gears are etc is silver)
shoes are yellow etc etc. :eek:

nferyn said:
Well, I do like the colour on my bike (yellow, grey and black go very well together), although I would prefer the Once OCR Team Composite Gold bike even better, but unfortunately I don't have the money for that

Niek
dude, you have a f'ing beautiful bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a black Bianchi (Gold Race Pro) with celeste highlights (bar tape, saddle, logos, pedals etc). It's better than an all-celeste frame. Now if I could find some black and celeste aero rims, that would really finish the job.:)