• plain colors

Votes: 92 12.4%
  • team replicas

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • with strange patterns,multicolor,etc

Votes: 45 6.1%

• Total voters
SunBurnt said:
Any idea when is Trek going to start selling it's 2005 models?

madone 5.2 was already availalbe at a LBS (Helen's Santa Monica) as of last week. More models/biycles to come in the near future I'm sure.

Damn, eleven pages of responses and not one mention of Pegoretti. Dario's frames are works of art. Hell, if I could afford it, I'd buy them and hang 'em on the wall.

First, there's the Marcelo. And the CCKMP. Or the new addition to my family, the Palosanto, in yellow "nails", very Giacometti-ish. And you gotta love a guy who comes up with a frame named after a Zappa song, the Big Leg Emma. Then there's all the custom work available.

Everything else is just a bunch of colors. :D

My new rockhopper is a really cool silver with silver flakes in it. the best part are the painted on lables and logos though. Not a sticker on the bike, even the warning lables are painted on.

Triodelover said:
Damn, eleven pages of responses and not one mention of Pegoretti. Dario's frames are works of art. Hell, if I could afford it, I'd buy them and hang 'em on the wall.

First, there's the Marcelo. And the CCKMP. Or the new addition to my family, the Palosanto, in yellow "nails", very Giacometti-ish. And you gotta love a guy who comes up with a frame named after a Zappa song, the Big Leg Emma. Then there's all the custom work available.

Everything else is just a bunch of colors. :D
Now just hold on there. I'm pretty sure I mentioned Pegoretti somewhere in this thread. If I didn't, I sure as hell meant to. Hands down, the most stylin' paint schemes in the business -- Italian graphic arts masterpieces.

I know I sung Pegoretti praises in some other thread, at least...

my jamis eclipse looks like a taxi, i love it. but my vote goes to the euskatel orbeas. those are smokin'.

mataliog said:
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?

No to team replicas, they are almost as bad as team jerseys and shorts! Yech. I love my new Marinonis paintjob and you will too... and it is a great bike, solid and stable yet corners like its on rails and is not harsh on bad roads. I love you Guiseppe Marinoni! I wanna bear your children! :D

My frame is purple , green , white , my steeringtape is blue and the tape around the edges of it is yellow and red. Guess I have a coloured bike :D
Now I'm looking for some nice stickers to go with it. I'm thinking of a sticker of a cats tail or something else sweet.

Cannondale USA Edition (American Flag version) Or my touring bike Green with Gold lettering.(CannondaleT700)

idealhilton said:
Mine is SID blue & crimson red with sticker set no.7
Customisation to the nth. degree. & still made in Europe & as
of May next year they'll be made in the EEC too :)

http://www.duratec.cz/design_cz.htm
Reklama domácího výrobku ve svete si zaslouzí pochvalu:) Taky o duratecu premyslim ale taky dost pokukuju po nejaké Itálii...

Michal

mataliog said:
what's your favorite frame color?
black,white,red,green,blue,yellow,orange,plain,with patterns,team replicas etc?
I like red in general.... although I also like Team Phonak's Green and Yellow and T-Mobile's bold Pink

aTmSpectre said:
I'll be damned if that isn't Dimler Chrsytler's Plum Crazy.
I remember the Plum Crazy color from the Mopar's in the 60's-70's. It's still very :cool: I 'd say.

But the Lemon Twist and Curious Yellow were also the tits. I had a '74 Barracuda hardtop in Curious Yellow w. Black interior, with a maxxed out 440. (The one shown is a '71)

When I'm ready, I'm getting my '03 Raleigh Pro painted in Curious Yellow and Black (or maybe CY w. Plum Crazy!) by Joe Bell.

:)