Votes: 151 20.4%
  • plain colors

Votes: 92 12.4%
  • team replicas

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • with strange patterns,multicolor,etc

Votes: 45 6.1%

• Total voters
As soon as I get my new wheels in and the bike is upright and rolling, I'll get some good pics. Thanks for the compliment...

lets see... i spent way too much money and time in art school studying color theory and paint chemistry, but ill choose black or primer grey anyday. its harder to keep a pretty bike.
also.. do you know whats in your paint? what heavy metals have been added to the air around us because of the sweet sweet reds or yellows (etc) we like so much?

Originally posted by biketheak
lets see... i spent way too much money and time in art school studying color theory and paint chemistry, but ill choose black or primer grey anyday. its harder to keep a pretty bike.
also.. do you know whats in your paint? what heavy metals have been added to the air around us because of the sweet sweet reds or yellows (etc) we like so much?

Ya, so what.. Less paint on a bike then a car, bug those ppl...

Memph

I love my new Red/White Avanti Corsa frame but I believe a Black/Gold combo would look pretty hot too!!

Bianchi's in Celeste look marvellous. I don't know if other brands in the same colour cut it though. I've seen a few, and it isn't quite the same.

Dark colours are good because they hide the rust and dirt...

But I've had enough of Bianchi. My next bike I fancy in dark purple and yellow..like a Passiona can. I might even have the name painted on the top tube, so long as I don't get sued.

Unless of course, red bikes really do go faster?

I have a 3 tone metalic green fade on my 1989 OLMO Corse Squadra
and a gold, silver and fire engine red 1986 MIELE

Originally posted by Chester1
Unless of course, red bikes really do go faster?
Nonsense. Black's the fastest, for now. Something about photons and air pressure. I dunno.

nice! I expected my fave to be at the bottom or near there but the opposite was true. Right near the top. Go black. :)

Originally posted by Jade
nice! I expected my fave to be at the bottom or near there but the opposite was true. Right near the top. Go black. :)

I was led to believe that most ppl from Texas didn't like blacks...

Just a bad joke, don't take seriously..

Memph

White has to be my all time favourite colour for a bike. Looks totally classic. Unfortunately i wouldn't own one due to practical matters. I'd be cleaning it more than i rode it :(

celeste is nice.

Team colours look a bit sad if you're not kitted up - then it just looks silly!

Matt black carbon... V sexy.

But, I like it nude - ti. who needs paint?

My frame is Orange which I like,but I also like pale blue,carbon,and or anything that is a bright colour.It is a road bicycle and is meant to be colourful like the sport!

Moltini orange with blue nake on the down tube. It's classic and very fast. Plus, it looks like my first 10-speed with I was 14 years old. Dad bought me a used Falcon with the identical paint job. Kinda cool to ride the same looking thing after all these years. I will note that this one handles better and is alot lighter.

I have a 2003 Klein Q-Carbon Race in what they call Sudberry. It is a beautiful purple/green irridescent metaflake. the colors change as the bike moves in relation to you or as the sun shines on it. I love it. Don't have to mention who I am when talking to folks, just let them know about the paint job. They remember that pretty fast!