Frame Graphics

maxo

Aug 13, 2004
Question? I'm building a full Campy ride (Keeping Shimano Wheelset w/American Classic Cog to share with my Shimano ride) The frame for this project is a VERY nice generic (Pro-Lite) 7046 with carbon rear stays see frame here http://www.pro-lite.net It came with VeloRazzo frame stickers, ok looking but who cares, Since this is a no name frame should I:
1. Leave it blank
2. Have Pro-Lite Decals made
3. My choice- use some nice Campagnolo Decals or is this tacky?

PS The frame is metalic deep red

Any thoughts on this

maxo said:
Question? I'm building a full Campy ride (Keeping Shimano Wheelset w/American Classic Cog to share with my Shimano ride) The frame for this project is a VERY nice generic (Pro-Lite) 7046 with carbon rear stays see frame here http://www.pro-lite.net It came with VeloRazzo frame stickers, ok looking but who cares, Since this is a no name frame should I:
1. Leave it blank

Any thoughts on this
I'd do the Campagnolo thing but I'd also get my name across the top-tube. That's what I'm planning when/if I ever get round to finishing my restoration project. Nice colour by the way!

maxo said:
1. Leave it blank

Any thoughts on this
The big Campy decal on the down tube would look a bit tacky. Perhaps just smaller ones on the seat stays. A set of Pro-Lite decals like they use on the Galileo would look pretty cool. You might even be able to get a set from the company.

PedalMulisha said:
If you're looking to get any graphics cut let me know I can hook you up :)
I've got a couple of bikes i'd like to restore and put graphics onto. Do you also deliver to Australia. If so, how much would it cost?

I have the campy decals but would like to get an estimate to have the 2 pro-lite graphics made for the down tube and 2 small www.pro-lite.net decals for the inside of the chain stays and somthing for the head tube, I cand provide vector artwork in adobe illustrator

maxo said:
I have the campy decals but would like to get an estimate to have the 2 pro-lite graphics made for the down tube and 2 small www.pro-lite.net decals for the inside of the chain stays and somthing for the head tube, I cand provide vector artwork in adobe illustrator
Im having the same issues. I purchased the silver 7005 frame from the same place. I don't plan on using the velorazzo decals either. I think im gonna get some made with the name for the bike shop i want to own in the future.

maxo said:
1. Leave it blank

Any thoughts on this
If you do put the stickers on, I found E-bay is a good place to look.