frame material for GT Superbike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Surfernick, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Surfernick

    Surfernick Guest

    what grade of aluminum were the GT Superbikes made of? I'm having mine repaired and the framebuilder
    needs to know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It was purchased from Shaklee. thanks,

    nick

    Tags:

  2. Danschmatz

    Danschmatz Guest

  3. Dave Hansen

    Dave Hansen Guest

    "surfernick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > what grade of aluminum were the GT Superbikes made of? I'm having mine repaired and the
    > framebuilder needs to know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It was purchased from
    > Shaklee. thanks,
    >
    > nick

    I believe 6061 Reynolds aluminum Dave