Frame painting

MiyataBob

Aug 26, 2004
Hi,
My forum name is Miyata Bob and I'm looking for a frame painter that restores frames to original colors w/decals. I have E-mailed two but neither bothered to respond to my queries .
Cyclart and Joes Bicycle painting who I was told do good work but they must be toooooo busy to respond.
Does anyone here have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Bob
BTW My bikes are a Miyata 1000 Tourer, A Waterford 1700 Singlespeed,
a Tanaka (Innerlight) Race and a "92"Bridgestone XO-1 (which I'm thinking of getting repainted).
Actually the Innerlight bike is my favorite ride but I thought it would sound sanctimonious
calling myself Inner-light Bob...:^)

Try Airglow. I'm going to send mine to them. Every time I've emailed them I've got a response from Patti in a matter of hours. Seemed really helpful, knowledgeable too.

SS

I'm looking to do the same over the winter, an old Bianchi lugger.

Any ideas for someone in the UK to do this kind of woork.:cool:

soonerschwinn said:
Try Airglow. I'm going to send mine to them. Every time I've emailed them I've got a response from Patti in a matter of hours. Seemed really helpful, knowledgeable too.

Thanks Sooner, I'll give them a try, their website is set up nice .
M-Bob

why dont you get a cool airbrush job or something?
it would probably cost less.

i saw a bright pink Santa Cruz V-10 once, maybe you could do that :D :p ;) !

soonerschwinn said:

SS

I'll second that, Patti has been more than helpfull and always answers promptly, they're going to do my (almost new) Cannondale Road Bike in a British Theme....Red/white and blue, union Jacks etc...

If the Chopper Blokes can do it, why can't we?

They said they're going to take pics and put it up on their site...airglow.com