Frame REFINISHING????

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Rouleur, May 19, 2003.

  1. Rouleur

    Rouleur Guest

    Any experiences/opinions on bicycle frame painters? I have a Derosa aluminum frame. Any input would
    be appreciated. Thanks

    Tags:

  2. On Mon, 19 May 2003 17:14:26 +0000, Rouleur wrote:

    > Any experiences/opinions on bicycle frame painters? I have a Derosa aluminum frame. Any input
    > would be appreciated. Thanks

    I had a good experience with powder coating. Cheap, beautiful, and durable.

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve _`\(,_ | death. And some that die
    deserve life. Can you give it to (_)/ (_) | them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in
    judgement. -- J. R. R. Tolkein

  3. -Lsq Dhs ]

    -Lsq Dhs ] Guest

    Spectrum Powder Works in Colorado Springs does excellent, expedient, and economical frame
    refinishing. I highly recommend them:

    www.spectrumpowderworks.com

    Good luck.//d

    news:[email protected]...