Frame REFINISHING????

Rouleur

Guest
Any experiences/opinions on bicycle frame painters? I have a Derosa aluminum frame. Any input would
be appreciated. Thanks

On Mon, 19 May 2003 17:14:26 +0000, Rouleur wrote:

> Any experiences/opinions on bicycle frame painters? I have a Derosa aluminum frame. Any input
> would be appreciated. Thanks

I had a good experience with powder coating. Cheap, beautiful, and durable.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve _`\(,_ | death. And some that die
deserve life. Can you give it to (_)/ (_) | them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in
judgement. -- J. R. R. Tolkein

Spectrum Powder Works in Colorado Springs does excellent, expedient, and economical frame
refinishing. I highly recommend them:

www.spectrumpowderworks.com

Good luck.//d

news:[email protected]...