Frame Repainting???

Brandon Sulliva

Guest
Does anyone know a good place to have a frame repainted. I recently returned for the Chicago
Triathlon and thanks to Southwest Airlines and the TSA (who unpacked my bike to check it and and
didn't repack it correctly) I have several scratches and gouges out of the paint. Cannondale doesn't
repaint their frames. Any suggestions. I live in Phoenix Arizona, but would be willing, funded by
Southwest of course, to ship the bike anywhere in the US. I just want the Cannondale decal package
added, and it to look close to the original.

If they're footing the bill, might as well have it done right.

http://www.campyonly.com/joebell.html

--
Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6
82F6 8C71 Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of

Thanks, that's what I needed!!!!

Try www.cyclart.com too, if price, and shipping costs, are not an issue