frame repair in Montreal

Carolyn & Timot

Guest
I'm posting for a friend who took a spill over the weekend and badly bent the rear right dropout.
Does anyone know a shop in Montreal that could fix it/replace it/align the frame? It's an early 80's
italian steel frame. \ Thanks.

If possible, please reply directly and/or to [email protected]

td

Thanks for the helpful advice. Problem solved.

td

Carolyn & Timothy Douma wrote:
> I'm posting for a friend who took a spill over the weekend and badly bent the rear right dropout.
> Does anyone know a shop in Montreal that could fix it/replace it/align the frame? It's an early
> 80's italian steel frame. \ Thanks.
>
> If possible, please reply directly and/or to [email protected]
>
> td

marinoni.com

--
Antoine Gautier