frame repair in Montreal

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Carolyn & Timot, May 12, 2003.

  1. I'm posting for a friend who took a spill over the weekend and badly bent the rear right dropout.
    Does anyone know a shop in Montreal that could fix it/replace it/align the frame? It's an early 80's
    italian steel frame. \ Thanks.

    If possible, please reply directly and/or to [email protected]

    td

    Tags:

  2. Thanks for the helpful advice. Problem solved.

    td

    Carolyn & Timothy Douma wrote:
    > I'm posting for a friend who took a spill over the weekend and badly bent the rear right dropout.
    > Does anyone know a shop in Montreal that could fix it/replace it/align the frame? It's an early
    > 80's italian steel frame. \ Thanks.
    >
    > If possible, please reply directly and/or to [email protected]
    >
    > td

    marinoni.com

    --
    Antoine Gautier

  4. In article <1fuvaxn.1cwf4yh1wpai62N%[email protected]>, [email protected]

    http://www.marinoni.qc.ca/html/eng_index.asp