Frame sizing

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David Hughes, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. David Hughes

    David Hughes Guest

    I live north of London, just outside the M25. I'm in the
    market for a new road bike. I'm keen to make sure I get
    exactly the right size. Can anyone recommend a LBS that's
    good at measurement and sizing of frames.

    Thanks

    Dave

    Remove day of week before replying

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > I live north of London, just outside the M25. I'm in the
    > market for a new road bike. I'm keen to make sure I get
    > exactly the right size. Can anyone recommend a LBS that's
    > good at measurement and sizing of frames.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > Remove day of week before replying

    Recommend...

    http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/

    15 High Street, Hampton Wick Kingston Upon Thames Surrey KT1
    4DA Tel: 020 8943 4443 Fax: 020 8943 2226

    --
    Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not
    volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during

  3. sdorrity

    sdorrity New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2003
    Cyclefit do an excellent service but it'll cost ya. the best bit I found was that they found various issues with my body shape BEFORE I laid out the cash for the wrong bike. www.cyclefit.co.uk the shop is near covent garden

    regards

    steve d

  4. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    David Hughes wrote:

    > I live north of London, just outside the M25. I'm in the
    > market for a new road bike. I'm keen to make sure I get
    > exactly the right size. Can anyone recommend a LBS that's
    > good at measurement and sizing of frames.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > Remove day of week before replying

    Give this site a try bit cheaper than the LBS http://www.co-
    mpetitivecyclist.com/za/CCY?PAGE=FIT_CALCULATOR_INTRO i used
    it, worked a treat

    cheers

    Michael