Frame warranty questions...

stevfenton said:
Actually I am sure its Queens parks, the circuit was on a large loop a=on two levels and the bit in between was a really steep climb/ descent.

I do recall Leverhulme park also and that was flat I think with football pitches and bowling greens as I had a tussle in a criterium and took a guy out with the old elbow routine going into a 90 degree corner and he went down on the gravel and then onto the grass to end up from ankle to shoulder in dog **** and the St Johns refused to treat him
Might have been Queens Park come to think of it. On the edge of town centre? If so, then yup, you're right. Although Leverhulme has 2 levels aswell. Still full of dog ****, horse **** also a problem too when they invade couple of times a year.:mad: I wish they'd sew up their friggin' arses!

shannons dad said:
Might have been Queens Park come to think of it. On the edge of town centre? If so, then yup, you're right. Although Leverhulme has 2 levels aswell. Still full of dog ****, horse **** also a problem too when they invade couple of times a year.:mad: I wish they'd sew up their friggin' arses!
Where my parents live in Scotland the horse riders have wrecked the verges on all the roads, if you try to walk on them you will sinf 2 foot into the soft ground and the beach is destroyed and covered in horse ****

stevfenton said:
Where my parents live in Scotland the horse riders have wrecked the verges on all the roads, if you try to walk on them you will sinf 2 foot into the soft ground and the beach is destroyed and covered in horse ****
Some parks round here, Moses Gate, notably Nob End(still can't believe they named it that:D ) and Leverhulme, you'd sink 2 feet into dog ****, horse **** and sewage. Nice! I hate this town. Why can't I live somewhere nicer?

shannons dad said:
Some parks round here, Moses Gate, notably Nob End(still can't believe they named it that:D ) and Leverhulme, you'd sink 2 feet into dog ****, horse **** and sewage. Nice! I hate this town. Why can't I live somewhere nicer?
I just spent the last 90 minutes on the phone with a bike industry guy in Bolton and its saturday night aaaaahhhh:mad:

You know why the seagulls fly upside down over Bolton.

Coz it aint worth shitting on

Anyway I still dont think that muppett should get anew frame from Trek

stevfenton said:
I just spent the last 90 minutes on the phone with a bike industry guy in Bolton and its saturday night aaaaahhhh:mad:

You know why the seagulls fly upside down over Bolton.

Coz it aint worth shitting on

Anyway I still dont think that muppett should get anew frame from Trek

Wow - this topic reeeally changed direction. :]

Amazing, stevefenton - a guy half-way across the globe from me has contacts who know me by way of my typing, and 'net nick.

Your powers of deduction (read: BS'ng.) truly astound one and all.

Lastly, it's [Muppet], fool. =]

stevfenton, any particular reason you are being a tool? if trek has even considered a warranty on a frame from '99, I would assume that was because it had a lifetime (or similar) warranty. If a company uses lifetime frame warranty as a selling point, they damn well better warranty a frame if it goes bad. You have absolutely no proof that his crash 2 years ago had anything to do with the frame bending. If the trek rep decides that it wasn't a crash that caused the defect, then there is only 1 thing to do.

from one of your posts it sounds as though you are part of some bike/frame manufacturing company... if that is true, please share the name so I know NEVER to buy anything from your company.

As Trek only sold 17 bikes in the last 3 years in SA :D it wasnt hard to track you down.

Talk to you later muppett breath:eek:

Geof cant imagine how we are goinf all sleep at night knowing a dipstick like you wont buy our products - oh woh is me:p

stevfenton said:
As Trek only sold 17 bikes in the last 3 years in SA :D it wasnt hard to track you down.

Talk to you later muppett breath:eek:

Geof cant imagine how we are goinf all sleep at night knowing a dipstick like you wont buy our products - oh woh is me:p

With your attitude I am sure there are 1,000 more just like me. I spend about 3000/year on cycling ****... not including new bikes. Any company who is willing to disregard that kind of consumer is destined for failure... enjoy the slow road to bankruptcy :cool:

Geoff2010 said:
With your attitude I am sure there are 1,000 more just like me. I spend about 3000/year on cycling ****... not including new bikes. Any company who is willing to disregard that kind of consumer is destined for failure... enjoy the slow road to bankruptcy :cool:
I spend more than that on new underwear each year.

Yes I see now your are American - well that tells me everything I need to know, the most insolvent network in the world.

Hey lets set up an airline and get loads of taxpayers money while we run up billions of losses.

Hey lets spend a fortune on a military that cant finish anythig it starts and is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike when they are needed to help at home.

The land of the free where a women goes to jail for showing her tits on the beach.

You cant drink a beer on the street but its ok to carry a gun in case you need to blow out someones brains.

The home of the lard ****.

The land of people who talk loud enough so a whole airport waiting area has to listen to them - awesome man.

Where they still think that Europe is an island off the coast of America.

Where they find it almost impossible to buy clothes that actually fit them. So they all dress to fide all the lard they carry.

Where stupid goaty beards are essential to prove what a ****** you are.

Where most people have enough teeth to tile a shopping centre.

The land of bad breath because of all the **** they talk.

Get a life big boy and get your head from where the sun dont shine

I bet you even think that Gary Fisher invented the mountain bike

stevfenton said:

Yes I see now your are American - well that tells me everything I need to know, the most insolvent network in the world.

Hey lets set up an airline and get loads of taxpayers money while we run up billions of losses.

Hey lets spend a fortune on a military that cant finish anythig it starts and is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike when they are needed to help at home.

The land of the free where a women goes to jail for showing her tits on the beach.

You cant drink a beer on the street but its ok to carry a gun in case you need to blow out someones brains.

The land of people who talk loud enough so a whole airport waiting area has to listen to them - awesome man.

Where they find it almost impossible to buy clothes that actually fit them. So they all dress to fide all the lard they carry.

If you would like to play that game, you should at least have the courtesy to tell me where you are from so I may have the honor of a fair reply.

stevfenton said:
You must **** yourself an aweful lot if you need to spend that much on undies... or are they womens underwear? If you get off dressing up like a woman, I can see how you would spend quite a bit of money.

stevfenton said:
Affordable air transportation is something that I appreciate and utilize. Would you prefer we put our taxpayer dollars toward rebuilding your third world country (guess because I have no idea where you are from).

stevfenton said:
I personally don't agree with the current state of the US military and its various deployments, nor do more than 1/2 of the citizens of this country. Don't confuse our wanna' be dictatorship with the people of this country.

stevfenton said:
Got a link for this one... public nudity is a misdeamenor... no jail time.

stevfenton said:
Beer on the street, or guns on the street... but you can only have one. When you get both out there bad things happen :)

stevfenton said:
I hate fat people just as much as the next guy... it annoys and disgusts me!

stevfenton said:
I hate loud people as well...

stevfenton said:
Europe... never heard of it?

stevfenton said:
I would assume its difficult to shop as a fat person.

stevfenton said:
hey... leave the old hippies out of this.

stevfenton said:
so, you are saying it is a bad thing to have all your teeth. I assume that means you have some oral hygiene issues and are just jealous because most americans can still chew their food.

stevfenton said:
It is actually mostly caused by gingevitis and lack of brushing/flossing...

stevfenton said:
big boy? is that a come on?

stevfenton said:
I have no clue who invented the mountain bike, nor do I care. i don't mountain bike... and frankly have no interest in it.

You know... with all your stereotypes and implications, you alsmost sound like the average american.

You know... with all your stereotypes and implications, you alsmost sound like the average american.[/QUOTE]
What makes you think I am a man ???

Affordable air transport - yes I agree and one with staff that dont look like sun dried tomatoes and actually enjoy working for a living. But to run 10 totally bancrupt airlines and subsidise it for political reasons when you have a seriously F*****D up country full of homeless and drug abusing people makes no sense. Mind you I thought the DVD BUm Fights was funny.

Beer on the street, or guns on the street... but you can only have one. When you get both out there bad things happen :) yep sounds like an American in overseas to me

so, you are saying it is a bad thing to have all your teeth. I assume that means you have some oral hygiene issues and are just jealous because most americans can still chew their food. Yep I did notice they are very good at chewing their food - about 95% of them from what I can see.

I hate fat people just as much as the next guy... it annoys and disgusts me! I do love Homer.