Frame weights

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mark Abela, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Mark Abela

    Mark Abela Guest

    I am in the market fro a new racing frame, C40, Prince SL, Rex ProE etc and you like to compare
    the weights. Anyone know of a site that lists frame weights, the Pinarello and Colnago sites are
    of no help.

    Mark

    Tags:

  2. Mark-<< I am in the market fro a new racing frame, C40, Prince SL, Rex ProE etc and you like to
    compare the weights.

    If weight makes a difference to you-

    http://www.calfeedesign.com

    All three Calfee models are far superior to anything you mentioned-

  3. Velocat

    Velocat Guest

    Check out http://www.wrenchscience.com