Frame weights

Mark Abela

Guest
I am in the market fro a new racing frame, C40, Prince SL, Rex ProE etc and you like to compare
the weights. Anyone know of a site that lists frame weights, the Pinarello and Colnago sites are
of no help.

Mark

Mark-<< I am in the market fro a new racing frame, C40, Prince SL, Rex ProE etc and you like to
compare the weights.

If weight makes a difference to you-

http://www.calfeedesign.com

All three Calfee models are far superior to anything you mentioned-

Check out http://www.wrenchscience.com